Everything posted by Eternal optimist
-
Lions at Bombers early talk
I am also a CPA and I am also sorry i am an accountant lol
-
Lions at Bombers early talk
Was just chatting with the Mrs.... i think Wellington Crescent has been under construction every year since they moved the stadium? Am I wrong, or are they just doing this for fun now
-
Lock of the week 2
Demski
-
GDT Bombers east vs Stumps
I think esp for newer guys, they get real wide-eyed when they see our wider field not realizing you dont have to run it out every time...
-
GDT Bombers east vs Stumps
This be some sloppy football thus far
-
GDT Bombers east vs Stumps
Getting stuffed twice on 3rd to start thr game is the most Buck Pierce way to start a HC career ever
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
BELIEVE
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
Man, Stanback runs so hard.
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
Panel has gone downhill ever since Schultz passed away. As for half timr I honestly mute it. I do not know what a parley is, I dont want to bet on a parley, and I def dont want Sanchez telling me what to parley
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
Lmfao all those positives for Emilus, neglect to mention his fumble lol
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
Not true they won the toss, no?
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
Big brain lauther cant miss FGs you dont attempt
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
And thus commences the first time the Riders trail! To many more!
-
GDT...Dru's crue and Green dung
My god i just love CFL football so so much.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Not sure which is funnier, JT being that hard on himself. Or him posting to MBB in between snaps mid-game
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
Riders HC showing the rookies how to lose closely as God intended
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
Need Lauther to be just good enough to make the team lol
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
Can't do it. 2nd half i am listening to CJOB. The SSK announcers are so bad
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
I just picture them facing the wrong way in the booth calling the PBP lol
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
I mean... that is like playing Madden on easy. Can you do it? Sure. You dont get any better doing it though.
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
Osh taking advantage of those prop bets i guess
-
3 stars plus hh preseason kick off (of fg kicks)
HH to the goal post for continuing to deny Lauther's FG attempts
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Without the performance enhancing drugs he would've only thrown 2 INTs in the GC last year!
-
2025 Grey Cup News
Mascots vs. SSK Junior football teams lol
-
Most irksome moment of GC 2024- Why did they Stray from Brady?
Not relevant to this thread, just wanted to say I miss Craig Dickenson as coach of the Riders. He was awful. It was spectacular. That is all.