Everything posted by iHeart
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
I'm already aware of most of them especially about how Disney treated Bobby Driscoll (and I've known before that Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers movie)
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
I sure as hell hope not (or Disney would have fired her considering she was still providing the voice of Lilo for a bunch of projects including the tv series, not to mention she was doing FOX's Oliver Beane at the time too) and apparently her father confirmed it.
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
the motorcycle accident got her hooked on painkillers and it led to a downward spiral, and she was living in an RV with her boyfriend (sounds similar to Dana Plato except that was an OD)
-
Random Jets News
They'd be crazy not to re-sign Perf....I have a bad feeling we're going to be hearing the A word though Gus Bus is moving on
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
sigh even if motorcycles don't kill you they can still find a way to ruin your life if you survive a wreck
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
AIDS?!!!! https://www.tmz.com/2026/06/29/daveigh-chase-cause-of-death/
-
Everything Soccer
I am so glad this is happening in my lifetime
-
Random News Items
Oh but didn't Celine Dion compete in that in the 80s? https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/canada-eurovision-eligible-2026-9.7248844
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
https://variety.com/2026/music/news/david-clayton-thomas-dead-blood-sweat-tears-1236790361/?utm_id=97758_v0_s00_e0_tv2_a1dennhb5z2c9f
-
The TV Thread
They're going to spend the season trying to get Pete back aren't they I mean why else has he been promoted https://deadline.com/2026/06/ben-feldman-upped-series-regular-ghosts-season-6-1236967092/
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
https://deadline.com/2026/06/harold-wheeler-dead-1236967255/ He did orchestra stuff for Tony award winning musicals and Dancing with the Stars
-
Random Jets News
okay not gonna lie seeing Gagner and especially Clitsome was surprising
-
The TV Thread
- Upcoming Movies
Take Chances Make Mistakes....this could get messy https://deadline.com/2026/06/magic-school-bus-movie-legendary-developing-elizabeth-banks-1236964353/- Restaurant/food thread
Well I think Subway is getting desperate or something because I was passing the one on McLeod on the bus ride home and I saw them advertising a SubDog.... they're adding hot dogs to the menu....I miss when they hawked it as diet food (but I guess it depends on what you put on your sandwich.....for those that wonder I put turkey, white cheddar spinach guac and three different sauces on while grain)- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
https://people.com/alan-greenspan-dead-100-federal-reserve-chairman-8627735?fbclid=IwVERDUASmA0hleHRuA2FlbQIxMABzcnRjBmFwcF9pZAwzNTA2ODU1MzE3MjgAAR5UE7lOw2wzfnLK6jjocjRZUH30xV-D7FV2A3VDhnBAPYlwem2mKF6Aao0xFg_aem_JKoPljKlp9Wf05LKJcfgkA- Upcoming Movies
I thought his widow banned the live action adapations how did Comcast find a loophole that didn't involve her being deceased?- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
man 1000 TV episodes directed (if the graphic doesn't show up it's James Burrows one of the creators of Cheers)- Everything Soccer
- Everything Soccer
Canada is leading Qatar 4-0......who are these people!?- The Winnipeg Thread
I tried a hot dog, with their seasoned fries- The Winnipeg Thread
I checked out the new Princess Auto today. I can't really call it "We Have Cabela's at Home" because they have stuff that Cabela's doesn't have....I question why they have a Candy Cabin with Ice Cream (Complete with mini Arcade for some reason!)- Random Jets News
Shoot, and I'll be occupied tomorrow to hear anything live- Upcoming Movies
So Total Drama but with Animals?- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
NO NOT LILO!!!! https://www.tmz.com/2026/06/17/daveigh-chase-dead/ - Upcoming Movies