Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. uh don't get me wrong I loved Glee back in the day but I don't really want this, not unless 911 gets a musical episode where one of the first responders (likely Buck) has some sort of fever dream where the 118 finds themselves at McKinley High because of some sort of accident in the auditorium (but that wouldn't be possible because 911 is set in LA and Glee is set in Ohio) https://deadline.com/2026/09/ryan-murphy-just-finished-writing-glee-reboot-script-1237112130/#comments
  2. Okay potential team names.....AND GO! I'm thinking Voyageurs (it should be something french sounding like the Canadiens or the Nordiques or the Alouettes)
  3. hmmm I always thought Warwicks version was the cover, I was proven wrong. But somehow Naked Eyes managed to make it their own and for some reason is considered an 80's classic from the 60s https://deadline.com/2026/09/peter-byrne-dead-naked-eyes-1237111868/
  4. For those that are planning to play ( boy is it ever early this year) https://accesswinnipeg.com/2026/09/mcdonalds-monopoly-canada-2026-full-list-of-rare-game-pieces/?fbclid=IwdGRjcAUgwm1wZG9mAWV4dG4DYWVtAjExAHNydGMGYXBwX2lkDDM1MDY4NTUzMTcyOAABHilIvOu6fJmz0fyQrRDf5T1_m2WbUKEayfv2l2BQkkwvxRfKlVCPtQvPPD_Q_aem_yuNncmiV8Qai8XYsoh2_hQ&amp=
  5. that's alot of drugs I never heard of (besides Fent of course) specifically 4-ANPP, Alprazolam, Methocarbamol, and Quetiapine https://deadline.com/2026/09/hayden-panettiere-cause-of-death-confirmed-fentanyl-1237110035/
  6. again? (no seriously they actually did briefly leave Hollywood to accomodate Howard Stern when he was a judge on the show) https://www.tmz.com/2026/09/21/americas-got-talent-production-will-leave-california/
  7. I don't know about you guys but Skinner looks ready for Movember
  8. Cindy Crawford's son https://people.com/presley-gerber-dead-model-dies-at-27-12125830
  9. The new start times list Sat, Nov. 21 vs. VGK @ 7:00 p.m. Mon, Nov. 23 vs. UTA @ 7:30 p.m. Mon, Nov. 30 vs. CHI @ 7:30 p.m. Sat, Dec. 19 vs. DAL @ 7:00 p.m. Mon, Dec. 28 vs. SJS @ 7:30 p.m. Sat, Jan. 2 vs. CGY @ 7:00 p.m. Sat, Jan. 9 vs. UTA @ 7:00 p.m. Sat, Jan. 16 vs. ANA @ 7:00 p.m. Sun, Jan. 24 vs. BUF @ 3:00 p.m. Wed, Feb. 17 vs. LAK @ 7:30 p.m. Mon, Mar. 1 vs. SEA @ 7:00 p.m. Sat, Mar. 13 vs. NSH @ 3:30 p.m
  10. And apparently this could also effect some West Coast games for the Jets....like the time is going to change so if we keep DST and the others are on standard are their games at least an hour earlier
  11. missed this one back in August That Eric AlperPerry Rosemond, Order of Canada Recipient and "King of Ke...Perry Rosemond, the Canadian television writer, producer, and director whose four-decade career spanned some of the country’s most enduring programming, died on August 20, 2026, at the age of 89. Born
  12. well I understand that but I can't help but think that there could be drawbacks (do you have any idea how early I catch one of my buses downtown?)
  13. why do I have a feeling it's going to blow up in our faces, (if it doesn't show up we're not changing the clocks anymore) CBCManitoba adopts permanent daylight time | CBC NewsManitobans no longer need to remember to spring forward or fall back one hour on their clocks.
  14. That reminds me wasn't Buff suspended before he threw in the towel
  15. Ugh well maybe it's for the best I did not enjoy the show last night https://deadline.com/2026/09/amazon-talks-take-over-emmys-tv-deal-1237104208/
  16. Crumbl cookie is going to have a job fair next week on Corydon of all places (kind of odd considering the first location is opening on Regent)
  17. Bob Mackie costume designer
  18. oh well, at least CITYtv won't have problems scheduling when Hudson and Rex will start up again (I actually joked that if the angry viewers don't kill the show the Jays World series run will because the show got pre-empted during that run....even though episodes were quickly sent to on demand)
  19. Fish are done for the season on week
  20. How can they be so stupid? The Muppets are putting on a show it's not that hard a premise to come up with https://deadline.com/2026/09/the-muppet-show-special-series-order-status-ratings-emmys-1237073613/
  21. 9 jets games?! booo I hate streaming I don't care if it is the future. Sportsnet+ on mondays, Amazon on Wednesdays? I want TSNJets back (sure it cost me and addition what 11 bucks or something I don't remember but you know what it's better than missing a game in general)
  22. of course the Buffy cast is going to reunite, two of their cast members died this year (of course that's likely not the reason but the show premiered 30 years ago), but you'd think Eugene Levy would have done a thing for Catherine O'Hara do you know how many times those two worked together? https://deadline.com/2026/09/emmy-presenters-2026-charlies-angels-buffy-reunions-zendaya-1237072654/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.