DraftKings now offering CFL contests

Cam P

Not sure how many people this interests, but DraftKings and the CFL have partnered up, and Draftkings will be offering CFL contests starting with week 1.

I'm personally pretty excited. I played a ton of NHL and NBA on DraftKings, but have been playing a pretty low volume this summer (outside of a couple golf lineups each week). CFL will give me something to get excited about again. 

Going to make a fortune!! :)

My issue with this is my issue with the TSN pool as well.  In the CFL you just don't have the media coverage of the NFL, so you never know if a player is actually going to play that day.  So many times I got burned on the TSN site last year starting guys that suddenly got pulled right before game time.  Just pisses me off every time. 

But I will give it a shot anyway, good practice for NFL DK time!

Edited by kelownabomberfan

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

About what?

The injury status of players.

Status?  Statuses?  Statii?

Yes, I believe they do.  It seems like teams have to declare something by the end of their 3rd practise of the week.  Probable, doubtful, out etc.

2 hours ago, mbrg said:

The injury status of players.

Status?  Statuses?  Statii?

Yes, I believe they do.  It seems like teams have to declare something by the end of their 3rd practise of the week.  Probable, doubtful, out etc.

That's the correct one...