What would you realistically trade for 4th overall and who would you pick?

17 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Making a trasame for 4th overall isn't "trading off everything". Sure it would be great tasd acquire great players and picks for nothing but that doesn't happen. 

Sometimes the trades are nuts and I ignore them. It's easy. Sometimes they're interesting and I reply. Let's all try that. 

Im not saying the 4th pick would require everything, Im saying every thread ends up being trade this or trade that, and really there should just be 1 general trade thread to spit ball Ideas, Instead of constantly hearing myers, trouba or enstrom + picks for ____

who wants the 4th overall pick?  I assume almost every team is in play here.  If PLD is really that good, like "franchise" good, then fine, trade Myers.  I just hope we go deep on D men with the rest of our picks after that, having secured Laine and PLD.  Man that would be some exciting young talent in our top 6 (maybe not this year, but next for sure): PLD, Laine, Connor, Schief and Ehlers.  Like scary good.

9 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Probably what will happen if he prices himself to high like Ladd did. Too high for us anyway.

Wonder where Ladd is going to end up this year?  We don't have room for him in the top 6, which is pretty amazing to think about actually.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

28 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The London Knights are the 2016 Memorial Cup champions after Matthew Tkachuk's OT winner over Huskies.

Tkachuk move up in the draft?

he's not that good.  The only reason he scores goals is because of Dvorak and Marner.

610712-883-11.jpg

Edited by kelownabomberfan

I'd suspect 

1. Toronto - Matthews 

2. WPG - Laine 

3. CBJ - Puljujarvi 

4. Traded - PLD 

Tkachuk could go 5th 6th 7th at the latest. If he falls I'd be surprised but London is a very stacked team. Could see Brown going before him because of the Center vs Winger thing but I'd be shocked if he makes it past 7 and Arizona.

5th 6th 7th is my guess. 

Next year will be interesting for Tkachuk cuz Marner and Dvorak probably will both be in the nhl with Toronto and Arizona. Tkachuk isn't nhl ready yet so it will be interesting to see how he does without his 2 star linemates. Tkachuk will go back to London next year. It's highly unlikely that Marner and Dvorak do so we will see how he does without the 2 ready for nhl players 

Edited by Goalie

3 players are nhl ready. It's Matthews Laine Puljujarvi. The rest aren't. Domi played basically his entire junior eligibility b4 joining Arizona this season. Tkachuk will be with London next year. Domi is better than Tkachuk. Like I said let's see what he does without his 2 star linemates 

Edited by Goalie