Game 71: Blackhawks @ Final Destination

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

I'm at the game. 

First time I've put on the Ladd jersey since he was traded. 

Jets season is done.  Gonna show appreciation for what he did for this team and city. 

Yes. He's done lots for sure. He does deserve it for sure. 

Face of the Jets when they came back in 2011, big in the community and a damn good player on the ice. 

Just fun to put the other side out there at times. :) 

Edited by Goalie

apparently massive cheer for Ladd on the jumbotron midway through the anthem. Good to see. The guy was fantastic for the city and the franchise. I'm a part-time Hawks fan, and am stoked that he's back there. They're my playoffs rooting interest pretty much every year, as virtually every other team in the playoffs is hate-able...

I agree, at the very beginning the Jets were taking the play to them. Not for long though.

Petan didn't do anything to hurt the team........

Stafford needs to be traded this off-season and I can't think of a single reason not to trade him......2nd rounder??? gone!!!

Go to sleep on the Hawks and the next thing you know..........what's the score?

I thought Perreault's line was good.

Chiarot wasn't too bad and at 13 minutes...about the right amount of ice time.

Just now, Ducky said:

Stafford needs to be traded this off-season and I can't think of a single reason not to trade him......2nd rounder??? gone!!!
Chiarot wasn't too bad and at 13 minutes...about the right amount of ice time.

Stafford only a 2nd rounder? That's less then Stempy :D

I thought Chiarot had a chit game. He had 2 desperation spinerama's in his own zone. He made Postma look good.

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

We have 12 games left, we aren't going to Lose them all, that's just reality. I mean, we could but we won't so why cheer for a loss. The Lottery comes down to basically the luck of the draw so trying to get last is pointless when the last place team has a better chance at picking 4th then they do at first. We aren't out tanking the leafs or probably Oilers for that matter. 

Yes, it does come down to who is eliminated in the playoffs but Chicago not winning the division would be a good thing for the Jets pick unless of course they go to the Cup Finals or conference finals.. Both seem likely but with how they have been playing is not  guaranteed. 

So we get the fifth or sixth pick. Instead of second or third. Why would I cheer for a win? The Jets need to throw their fans a bone. As in a lotto pick.