MOS: list strengths & weaknesses, good & bad

BigBlue

I think some of you are forgetting what a difference it made to our defence to replace Etcheverry with Hall. I can see the offence doing much better with a new OC and if this team had an offence it might be dangerous in spite of Mike O'Shea. If Walters can find some receivers like the Argos did and if Marshall gets lots of touches I believe we can play some exciting ball. I'm not saying O'Shea shouldn't be replaced but it may not be possible. Who is going to come here to do his job?

ROFLMAO! Walters needs a guide just to find his way out of bed every day. How is he going to find a good player on his own? I think he might find one good player for every 30 he brings in. most of his good players were already known commodities.

I think some of you are forgetting what a difference it made to our defence to replace Etcheverry with Hall. I can see the offence doing much better with a new OC and if this team had an offence it might be dangerous in spite of Mike O'Shea. If Walters can find some receivers like the Argos did and if Marshall gets lots of touches I believe we can play some exciting ball. I'm not saying O'Shea shouldn't be replaced but it may not be possible. Who is going to come here to do his job?

Hard to believe but there are coaching candidates out there. Miller likes finding assistant coaches so finding a head coach should be a huge thrill for him.

They are going to have to lure him away from this tray of Hoagies first.

Simplified and brief overview of Mike O'Sheas strengths and weaknesses/ ....Strengths....the players like him...Weaknesses ... doesn't or can't WIN and that's a big one if you want to remain a head coach of a professional football team...So do we stick with the lovable  (most likely just the players) loser?...Big decision time for Wade.

Hard to believe but there are coaching candidates out there. Miller likes finding assistant coaches so finding a head coach should be a huge thrill for him.

They are going to have to lure him away from this tray of Hoagies first.

216452_146861055378924_4494351_n.jpg