Game 7: Lightning @ Jets

Jimmy Pop

None of those are remotely realistic. Seriously just stop. I don't even think nhl 16 would allow those. Just unrealistic.

Why would a rebuilding leafs team want a what 30 year old Enstrom. Why would cbj trade a young LHD plus a young Centre for 2 ufas to be. Just so unrealistic it's crazy

Lol and OEL.... start with trouba... add ehlers .. add a 1st. Sorry not worth it. He's good but Zona ain't trading a 24 year old on a good contract.

And when you make these trade suggestions... ask yourself why would the other team do it first

Why would CBJ hire Torts?  Why would Buffalo trade Tyler Myers?  I'd be calling Columbus and seeing if they'd be interested in Ladd.  See what I could get.  Worth a shot.

Have to say Burmistrov-Lowry-Stafford line is pretty nice... hard workin guys

Thorns really being exposed now that he has two talented linemates

Something definitely wrong with Ladd

Chiarot has flashes of last year, Stuart just gets worse, Enstrom-Buff is a D combo I thought was long gone...  

Trouba is Scott Stevens.

By xmas, I'd like to see...

Enstrom-Myers

Morrisey-Trouba

Chiarot-Buff

If Ladd is struggling whats the option. Last season they moved wheeler to Scheif's line but they were not want to that this year.

Swap Ladd and Perrrault? Not sure that helps Scheif's line. Burni doesn't fit the mold

But they have an offensive minded guy hanging out on the fourth line. Petan-Little-Wheeler? But what to do with Ladd then?

I like Ehlers a lot but look at some of his play in the D zone....he's got to be on his man and not let him get away like that. He's learning and once his D game comes around and he matures along side players like Scheifele and maybe Petan/Connor, he should be a force.

I know a lot of you guys dont' like this but Ladd is easier to replace than Buff and would get almost as much in a trade.....if we can get a 1LHD or 2LHD, I would move Ladd and the team would be better. We need a LHD and Morrissey isn't the answer. He might be one day but that day isn't here yet.