Half time adjustment suggestion

Goalie

In Nichols post game presser he said that Bellefeuille finally figured out what Edmonton was doing near the end of the 3rd quarter. So it took Marcel almost the entire game to figure out the opposing defense. Wow.

Time for Marcel to hit the road

I only got to the game at half time but id say from what I saw the offense was least of our problems in why we lost. That 2nd and 1 bomb to moore was something ive wished theyd do for ages ( actually even a dump pass over the pile would be good). Ppl at the game said our offense stunk first half but the score was pretty close. I saw an offense that moved the ball effectively in the 2nd half and never felt we were out (tho ill admit I had zero faith in our kicking) so I think mb made good half time adjustments imo

The O definitely looked better in the second half and Nichols was using a lot of play action to avoid the rush.  I wonder if Nichols is actually helping MB to revise his playbook as he is the first vet QB Marcel has worked with in a long while and it is in the interest of both to try and keep him alive.  The way Nichols was limping around out there I don't think we've seen the last of BB.

Fire Bellefuile

That's all they need to do.

The O is the biggest problem with this team and it's not even close

Or did the eskimos defensive coordinator shite the bed. Depends on how you look at it I guess.

But yes, fresh blood at the OC is needed along with a few other things. Wait till the off season.

The O definitely looked better in the second half and Nichols was using a lot of play action to avoid the rush.  I wonder if Nichols is actually helping MB to revise his playbook as he is the first vet QB Marcel has worked with in a long while and it is in the interest of both to try and keep him alive.  The way Nichols was limping around out there I don't think we've seen the last of BB.

Yup, for sure. Ever since Nichols got here we've seen some improvement in the playcalling.

The O definitely looked better in the second half and Nichols was using a lot of play action to avoid the rush. I wonder if Nichols is actually helping MB to revise his playbook as he is the first vet QB Marcel has worked with in a long while and it is in the interest of both to try and keep him alive. The way Nichols was limping around out there I don't think we've seen the last of BB.

Yup, for sure. Ever since Nichols got here we've seen some improvement in the playcalling.

The play calling hasn't improved .. we've simply seen competent play (in stretches) from the QB position. The game planning and play calling .. in game adjustments .. are as inconsistent as they've ever been.