Bomber Depth Chart for TiCats

Jpan85

I don't know why, but I expected more changes than this.

Also worth pointing out ... Denmark at SB / Etienne at WR

I’m intrigued to see what Jade can do back on the outside now that he has had some success with catching the ball.  I hope that they can put him in a position that compliments his possession-type abilities. 

I'm in a slopitch playoff tournament this weekend, and may have to miss the game depending on how we do. First game at 8am (!!) and depending on win or loss we're up again at 11am or 2pm. At least I can say I will not be sober during the game...it's always 5 o'clock somewhere during slo-pitch.....

HAM debuts RB Tavoy Moore - a supposed blue chipper returner Tillman scooped from the boneheads in EDM who cut him during their roster fiasco in June and hoped no one would notice.

Defense gets MCCullough and Isaac back from injury. Sat. will probably be the best defense they've fielded all year (best being a relative term here)

HAM debuts RB Tavoy Moore - a supposed blue chipper returner Tillman scooped from the boneheads in EDM who cut him during their roster fiasco in June and hoped no one would notice.

Defense gets MCCullough and Isaac back from injury. Sat. will probably be the best defense they've fielded all year (best being a relative term here)

So your defence is going to be better then last game? brutal, I was hoping to at least be able to hit two offensive TD's this game.

A bit surprised that Carter is not getting a look this week... even if its just to send a message to Poblah and maybe Etienne

Also, surprised that Green and/or West were not bumped off the roster for Sherman or one of our new LBs...  ST has been pretty lack lustre