Heenan trying the NFL

Hearing that former Sask OL Ben Heenan has narrowed choice to two teams, one of which is Baltimore Ravens.

Who would want to live in Baltimore? Its like Regina only with more people, drug dealers and drive-by shootings.

Read my previous posts...he's not going to Baltimore. 

Who would want to live in Baltimore? Its like Regina only with more people, drug dealers and drive-by shootings.

So you base your entire opinion of Baltimore on the show "The Wire"? :)

I have been in Baltimore a couple of times, once for a week. It ain't a nice place.

@robvanstone: Indianapolis Colts agree to terms with Ben Heenan.

I find it ironic that Baltimore Colts moved to Indianapolis, the Baltimore CFLers (with the attempted Colts name) changed into the Baltimore Stallions, and then were kicked out by the move of Cleveland to Baltimore.  Now the Indianapolis Colts can actually be called the Indianapolis CFLers with the roster including Freeman, Muamba, Carter, and Heenan.

@robvanstone: Indianapolis Colts agree to terms with Ben Heenan.

I find it ironic that Baltimore Colts moved to Indianapolis, the Baltimore CFLers (with the attempted Colts name) changed into the Baltimore Stallions, and then were kicked out by the move of Cleveland to Baltimore.  Now the Indianapolis Colts can actually be called the Indianapolis CFLers with the roster including Freeman, Muamba, Carter, and Heenan.

The Colts have  been active in signing CFLers for a while, ever since Cal Murphy was part of their scouting staff.... I don't think Ryan Grigson (Colts current GM) was with the team when Cal was there but obviously there are still scouts who worked with him and liked his methods...