Nothing till the New Year now?

BigBlue

We might possibly see a contract extension or two with the balance of the remaining 2014 cap money ...

but holidays are now going to dominate .... can't see any coordinator moves muddying the seasonal celebrations ... time for contemplation & reflection

Think on you managers    ... critical decisions coming up soon

clarity coming to a town near you

Appears players who ended the year on the PR have been released, #14 Aaron Woods, #22 Daivon Dumas - and some others I can't recall. Their names are no longer on any roster, at least not on the Bombers website. Dumas was on the PR all regular season but never played a down. Woods I guess lost his job to Stoudermire. I forget the rule there, maybe when you finish the season on the PR you just become automatic FA.

Appears players who ended the year on the PR have been released, #14 Aaron Woods, #22 Daivon Dumas - and some others I can't recall. Their names are no longer on any roster, at least not on the Bombers website. Dumas was on the PR all regular season but never played a down. Woods I guess lost his job to Stoudermire. I forget the rule there, maybe when you finish the season on the PR you just become automatic FA.

yep, that's exactly right...

I found this interesting in relation to our dc situation; Buono brought Mark Washington with him to meet Tedford to talk about the Lions' HC job. Sitting in on HC interviews certainly makes it seem like he's in their future plans.

It's either not a very good sign for our DC position….or a brilliant move by Mike O'Shea to insert our future DC in Wally's hiring process.

I found this interesting in relation to our dc situation; Buono brought Mark Washington with him to meet Tedford to talk about the Lions' HC job. Sitting in on HC interviews certainly makes it seem like he's in their future plans.

Or to gauge what the future HC thinks about Washington and if he would want to keep him aboard..

Either way, I'd assume he's not avail anytime soon..