Als @ TiCats / Riders @ Eskis - The Final Showdown

USABomberfan

Jury still out on Grigsby here but , in his defense, he played great on Sat. and was a difference maker.

Great to hear. Always nice when a loser who quits on his team comes out ahead while the Bombers miss the playoffs yet again. And hey, the other teams even get a head start on our free agents too!

Can someone explain why the Bombers wouldn't just wait an extra day before releasing him like the Als did to Troy Smith? So tired of us getting trampled on every single year. At least Korey Banks is still out of the year. Although now we'll probably see him sign somewhere just in time to win a Grey Cup and get a nice playoff check.

Hey, I thought he was a decent player, and quite good as a receiving running back. I defended him on here plenty.

Then he gets demoted, quits on the team, and insults all our intelligence with his ridiculous twitter comments about how he never quits - as he is literally quitting. Then he turns around and can sign with a team that will be hosting a playoff game. Pretty hard to be supportive of the guy after that.

Provided with 2 receivers who can catch anything within 10 yards of them and can't be covered, Crompton still completes half his passes.  Says it all.  He's like a poor man's Jay Cutler.

Will be interesting to see what kind of deal Duron Carter gets from a NFL team.  I bet he'll have offers from most teams.

It's a shame but it looks like the CFL will lose him next year.

Jury still out on Grigsby here but , in his defense, he played great on Sat. and was a difference maker.

What? He ran through some big holes, and got tackled by the first guy who touched him as usual.

This is what i thought too... Able to hit gaping holes but still down on first contact and still not a game changer..