Grigsby Now A Tiger Cat

USABomberfan

Grigsby is as good as ever.

W

Grigsby is as good as ever.

Who was the guy here who said what if Grigsby rushes for 200 yards in his first game with the Ti Cats, then  what? No worries there.

That was me - I should have said what happens if Cotton does it.... he was a lot closer

BrandonBlue&Gold, on 27 Oct 2014 - 01:54 AM, said:

As the RB coach Pierce has to take some responsibility for the cluster@#$% that was Grigsby and not seeing that Cotton should have been put in sooner.  Unless of course he saw it early on and the HC and OC ignored his advice.  Who can say for sure?  

I have never heard of the RB coach making gameday personnel decisions in any league, and I doubt Buck had the final say over who our starting RB was.

BrandonBlue&Gold, on 27 Oct 2014 - 01:54 AM, said:

As the RB coach Pierce has to take some responsibility for the cluster@#$% that was Grigsby and not seeing that Cotton should have been put in sooner.  Unless of course he saw it early on and the HC and OC ignored his advice.  Who can say for sure?  

I have never heard of the RB coach making gameday personnel decisions in any league, and I doubt Buck had the final say over who our starting RB was.

I never said that, but it would be silly to think that a RB positional coach won't have his own opinions and recommendations about the players he coaches specifically on a daily basis that he would then pass on to his OC and/or HC.  Otherwise Pierce is a glorified personal trainer for the RBs, just there to work them out until it's time to run plays with the rest of the offense.  

You don't think Wiley or Dahlquist have any say or recommendations when it comes to their Olinemen and QBs?