Argos @ Stamps

Jacquie

Gotta admit, my mom was watching this game and she said at the half, the stamps will come back and win cuz that's what really good teams do, i'm like NAH, argos got this, stamps looked awful, but sure enough.. they come back and win. 

Anyway, got a kick out the guy kicking the calgary player in the spaldings, that was rather amusing. Sure he got kicked out of the game, but that was pretty entertaining. 

What a great game though and didn't cut in to the bomber game at all, the bomber game started when that game ended pretty much. THey just delayed the start of the bombers/lions game a bit. 

Only 2 starting qbs remain. Ray & Hank.

What do you mean? QBs who started the season? If so it's 5.

That have played all games. I should have clarified. Every other qb who started game 1 & continued to start has missed time. 

Don't you think we should wait until we have more information about Willy's injury before removing him from that club.

That have played all games. I should have clarified. Every other qb who started game 1 & continued to start has missed time. 

Don't you think we should wait until we have more information about Willy's injury before removing him from that club.

Well, I'm assuming Willy's a no go from everything I've heard as in collarbone injury. Glenn never got hurt either as he was replaced. Rough year for qbs. Unbelievable. 

Well, I'm assuming Willy's a no go from everything I've heard as in collarbone injury. Glenn never got hurt either as he was replaced. Rough year for qbs. Unbelievable. 

It all happened after that one guy made a thread about it, talk about a jinx.