2 Games ;2 Losses; 0 Holding Calls on Riders

Hold on there bad ball Louie, it is exactly that reason (that they lead in holding but none was called in two games) that raises more questions, not less.

It is curious, especially when a rather serious injury to Ian Wild is a result of such an infraction.(not called)

Like conspiracies do you? If it's all you got stick with it.

No, I'm not into conspiracies at all, unless it involves a movie, then I'm interested.

It's is a curious fact and that is all.

Penalties called or not called are very irritating but all officials have a very tough job and will never be absolved no matter which way the call is made.

It still doesn't change the fact that a team, that gets called for holds more than anybody,  as per your information, suddenly has no holding calls.

And that's all I said.

As I mentioned in another post, Chris Best takes a lot of holding penalties and he missed the last two games. Possible explanation. Or maybe the Riders don't hold as much as you believe? Probably a bit of both.

Hold on there bad ball Louie, it is exactly that reason (that they lead in holding but none was called in two games) that raises more questions, not less.

It is curious, especially when a rather serious injury to Ian Wild is a result of such an infraction.(not called)

Much better than anything you have proposed that's for sure!

Facts are tough for some people to deal with. Fact is the Riders have been called for holding more then any other team in the CFL. So are you suggesting that the refs ignored holding by the Riders, who they have called more then any other team, simply because they were playing the Bombers? My God! What a conspiracy! Outrageous that the Riders have everybody in their pocket!

Lol

Fact is you're not that funny. 2nd fact that you don't get is that they get called for holding more because they hold more. 3rd thing you don't get it that because of the officiating crew that was calling the game or rather not calling the game, miraculously the riders just stopped holding altogether. Why don't you just give your useless Rider arguments a rest for awhile. Are you really trying to hit 1000 posts in a month?

Relax. It's just a game and the officials call it how they see it. Every team holds and, more often then not, doesn't get called for it. Whining about officiating is about as lame as it gets.

1000 posts? Maybe.

;)

Go back and read the posts on Riderfans after the loss to BC and tell us whining about refs is lame.

Much better than anything you have proposed that's for sure!

Facts are tough for some people to deal with. Fact is the Riders have been called for holding more then any other team in the CFL. So are you suggesting that the refs ignored holding by the Riders, who they have called more then any other team, simply because they were playing the Bombers? My God! What a conspiracy! Outrageous that the Riders have everybody in their pocket!

Lol

Fact is you're not that funny. 2nd fact that you don't get is that they get called for holding more because they hold more. 3rd thing you don't get it that because of the officiating crew that was calling the game or rather not calling the game, miraculously the riders just stopped holding altogether. Why don't you just give your useless Rider arguments a rest for awhile. Are you really trying to hit 1000 posts in a month?

Relax. It's just a game and the officials call it how they see it. Every team holds and, more often then not, doesn't get called for it. Whining about officiating is about as lame as it gets.

1000 posts? Maybe. ;)

Go back and read the posts on Riderfans after the loss to BC and tell us whining about refs is lame.

It's lame. I get it for a brief while after a game but it is time to move on.

No, I'm not into conspiracies at all, unless it involves a movie, then I'm interested.

Penalties called or not called are very irritating but all officials have a very tough job and will never be absolved no matter which way the call is made.

It still doesn't change the fact that a team, that gets called for holds more than anybody,  as per your information, suddenly has no holding calls.

And that's all I said.

Chances are Sask's front four will have to hold their blocks even longer now that Durant is out.

This you'd think will make it very difficult to overlook blatant holds. You'd think. My guess is their next game will be filled with penalities or, business as usual.

And that's all I said.

Chances are Sask's front four will have to hold their blocks even longer now that Durant is out.

This you'd think will make it very difficult to overlook blatant holds. You'd think. My guess is their next game will be filled with penalities or, business as usual.

Yep. It's a conspiracy. Dirty Riders getting away with everything. I'll tell you what it's ridiculous. No holding penalties? Not a one? How's that possible?

I'm done in this thread. Continue with the beeyotch fest.

And that's all I said.

Yep. It's a conspiracy. Dirty Riders getting away with everything. I'll tell you what it's ridiculous. No holding penalties? Not a one? How's that possible?

good...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

And that's all I said.

good...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

:)

You so silly.

And that's all I said.

I'm sorry you're done with this thread. Sometime ago you stated your age of 14. If that was truthful and I assume it was, then it's showing. I'm and most other Bomber fans on this site aren't suggesting conspiracy theories. We leave that for Mike , that guy is full of conspiracy theories. :) We're simply having a discussion on blatant holding that weren't called. We're frustrated, nothing more, nothing less. This is the beauty of a fan forum. Misery loves company.    

And that's all I said.

I'm sorry you're done with this thread. Sometime ago you stated your age of 14. If that was truthful and I assume it was, then it's showing. I'm and most other Bomber fans on this site aren't suggesting conspiracy theories. We leave that for Mike , that guy is full of conspiracy theories. :) We're simply having a discussion on blatant holding that weren't called. We're frustrated, nothing more, nothing less. This is the beauty of a fan forum. Misery loves company.

And that's all I said.

I'm wayyyyy older then 14. Duressler is 14 I believe. I'm just an argumentative old cuss.

;)

FTR the Riders have been called for holding more then any other team in the CFL this season. Also, when employing a running game an offensive line is much less likely to hold. Most holding occurs in pass protection. Holding can literally be called on every play and when I watch Chick in isolation against any team he plays he is constantly being held.

Really, so what's your definition of holding as it applies to the rule book and give specific examples of more holding calls on passing plays than running plays.
What don't you enlighten me? You seem to know it all. Offensive line guru are you?

Typically, holding is more likely to be called if the OLineman turns the defensive player. Holding on running plays is less likely because the blockers are stepping forward to initiate contact instead of with pass protection where they are typically stepping backward and responding to where the defenders are coming from. Also, in pass protection depending on the scheme they may have to maintain their blocks much longer.

Anyway, to shoot holes in all the conspiracy theories the Riders have been called for holding more then any other team.

And that would be because they hold more than any other team.

My theory is it is from all the frickin whining that is going on!

A theory. Facts are hard things.

Facts are if they are called more then any other team why would they inexplicably stop calling penalties against them? If anything the Rider o-line would be under more scrutiny based on their previous record. But whatever. Keep making excuses.

What excuses? They are the team most penalized for holding. That's a fact not an excuse. And don't support your supposed statement of fact with "if".