Hamilton's Signature Jersey Released

Rich

I think the Als jerseys are slick and creative, and the Ticats are simple but effective. The black numbers on black jersey ruin BC's for me, but it's still better than the Argos' or Bombers'. I don't hate Saskatchewan's as much as others do (still way better than their all-white unis) and besides the logo on the front, the RedBlacks' are decent.

I find ours worse than the dreaded mid-90s jerseys right after we switched to navy and were lacking a lot of gold -- and I hated those things with a passion. Thank God we only have to see them one more time next season.

Hate saying this but apparently, it's once more this season and once more next season.. If the reports are accurate. 

I actually think Ham's jerseys give us a run for worst overall. You got a tiger as your logo/mascot and you barely incorporate the stripes?

hRlraAp.jpg

Should have been this or the whole jersey!

See something like that, or similar, would have been miles better then what they did.

Lol I vote for these last 2... Reebok you fumbled your opening kick off and it was scooped for a TD the other way...

Honestly whoever designed those jerseys on the sportslogo forums did a good job. The CFL needs to fire Reebok and should hire that person.