BC Leos @ Toronto Argos

Glad Toronto lost after given a gift schedule.

How does Toronto have a "gift schedule"? BC, Ottawa and Montreal are the only teams that don't have a short week. I can't see how anyone would think playing 3 road games then 2 homes followed by 4 more on the road could see that as a gift schedule. Toronto, most years, has the worst schedule thanks to Rogers.

Well considering Toronto has 5 fans who actually show up to games... nearly every game is a road game for them.          I'd assume the reason for the heavy away schedule earlier on in the year is because Toronto is one of the few places that can hold a decent football game late in the year because of the closed roof.  

The guys not allowed to dress as he wants now? Smh.

LaPo's doing a national broadcast, SPuDs. If he wants to coach, then coach. No, he's still being paid by the Bombers to be an analyst on TSN. We'll see what he does next year when his contract is finished up. Otherwise do what Matt Dunigan did in the years after he was fired from the Stamps. Be totally unbiased. Matt's been nothing but a class act & never once said or did anything to show his disdain for Calgary all these years. If he had any, you'd never know it. You never see Matty wearing team colours or favouring anybody.

The guys not allowed to dress as he wants now? Smh.

LaPo's doing a national broadcast, SPuDs. If he wants to coach, then coach. No, he's still being paid by the Bombers to be an analyst on TSN. We'll see what he does next year when his contract is finished up. Otherwise do what Matt Dunigan did in the years after he was fired from the Stamps. Be totally unbiased. Matt's been nothing but a class act & never once said or did anything to show his disdain for Calgary all these years. If he had any, you'd never know it. You never see Matty wearing team colours or favouring anybody.

Those polos aren't team colours

How does Toronto have a "gift schedule"? BC, Ottawa and Montreal are the only teams that don't have a short week. I can't see how anyone would think playing 3 road games then 2 homes followed by 4 more on the road could see that as a gift schedule. Toronto, most years, has the worst schedule thanks to Rogers.

Well considering Toronto has 5 fans who actually show up to games... nearly every game is a road game for them.          I'd assume the reason for the heavy away schedule earlier on in the year is because Toronto is one of the few places that can hold a decent football game late in the year because of the closed roof.

The reason for the heavy away schedule is due to the unavailability of Rogers Centre because of the Blue Jays and other events being given priority.

The reason for the heavy away schedule is due to the unavailability of Rogers Centre because of the Blue Jays and other events being given priority.

Regardless... gift schedule....  the league should of made them play at least one of those games on the road.