Practice report August 4

gbill2004

Let's not get too confident in our backup QBs until we see them in actual game action

We may have the most inexperienced backups in the league.

I'll take an unknown like Brohm over guys like Brink...

Yup. Brink has been tried and found wanting. As soon as Montreal picked him up, they were outed as as desperate.

As a fallback, we have backups with excellent YouTube footage ........

We can send the youtube footage out on the field if necessary.

Still more likely to win then boltus ;)

I'll never forgive Marcel B. for his decision to continually use Boltus on short yardage when Goltz was sitting on the bench sulking.  That decision was beyond stupid and is as much on Marcel as it is on Burke.

I'll never forgive Marcel B. for his decision to continually use Boltus on short yardage when Goltz was sitting on the bench sulking.  That decision was beyond stupid and is as much on Marcel as it is on Burke.

Unless it was solely Burke's decision.  And judging by his tendency to hold grudges against his players, I believe that is a strong possibility.

Unless it was solely Burke's decision.  And judging by his tendency to hold grudges against his players, I believe that is a strong possibility.

I'm pretty sure this is accurate as anyone with a brain cell could see goltz was money and boltus was borderline useless.. He could receive a snap without fumbling like 7 outta 10 times so that counts for something I suppose..