For those looking to rewatch week 2 games.

I missed the Sask/Argo game so I went to TSN to view the highlights.  What they have to offer is an abbreviated highlight package, that doesn't even show all of the TD's never mind good defensive plays, sacks and turnovers!  I don't get it.  Why did they pay millions of dollars for the rights to broadcast the CFL and yet they go to lengths to restrict access to the archived product? 

Not only have they screwed up V.O.D. they have made it nye impossible for serious CFL fans to review games that they may have missed.  I think this represents an attitude of neglect perpetuated by the media that is responsible for putting the CFL in danger in the Southern Ontario marketplace. 

According to my contact, he's encoding the Bombers v Redblacks game right now, it's a lengthy process but it looks like this will end up on youtube just like the week 1 game was.  Torrents usually are great quality too, but for those who don't have real high bandwidth or have trouble downloading them, this game will be on youtube.

I missed the Sask/Argo game so I went to TSN to view the highlights.  What they have to offer is an abbreviated highlight package, that doesn't even show all of the TD's never mind good defensive plays, sacks and turnovers!  I don't get it.  Why did they pay millions of dollars for the rights to broadcast the CFL and yet they go to lengths to restrict access to the archived product? 

Not only have they screwed up V.O.D. they have made it nye impossible for serious CFL fans to review games that they may have missed.  I think this represents an attitude of neglect perpetuated by the media that is responsible for putting the CFL in danger in the Southern Ontario marketplace. 

CFL.ca has extended highlights.

I'd suspect if tsn has that "fans chose which game is replayed again" thing they normally have, ottawa winnipeg will get it, it was the best game of the week by far and sask fans won't want to see the riders lose badly. 

Just a few more stupid question so that I understand this process better.  I downloaded the file with the free version of utorrent and it took 8 hours to do so.  I can now play the file with the utorrent player and I see that the playback can be paused but not reversed to allow for the review of a play to take a second look. No time bar either, what gives?   Also can not locate the downloaded file on my PC.  Is this because the file is not actually stored on my PC?  Wonders never cease!

I'd suspect if tsn has that "fans chose which game is replayed again" thing they normally have, ottawa winnipeg will get it, it was the best game of the week by far and sask fans won't want to see the riders lose badly. 

Just a few more stupid question so that I understand this process better.  I downloaded the file with the free version of utorrent and it took 8 hours to do so.  I can now play the file with the utorrent player and I see that the playback can be paused but not reversed to allow for the review of a play to take a second look. No time bar either, what gives?   Also can not locate the downloaded file on my PC.  Is this because the file is not actually stored on my PC?  Wonders never cease!

Should be in your "Downloads" folder, or whichever folder you have set to receive downloads.  You can open it with Windows Media Player from there.

....and there it is all 5 mb's of it. Thanks!