Roster Cut Discussion

Mike

And btw - did I not call it ISO - See ya Hall. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. ISO - remember, we didn't with Hall so if Willy goes down I'd much rather lose with MARVE as our QB who has a 'future' then Hall as our QB who never had a future. My Joe Freaking Mack Demons are finally gone. What a joke that was - Elliott/Brink cut for two guys WORSE than them. And people wonder why we were an epic failure last year. 

Just saying here but.. 98 percent of this board called halls release. You are gloating for no reason. We all saw it coming. Do you really think a non mobile joey elliot and alex brink would have fared any differently last season? Last season was more about the coaches and the ridiculous schemes they tried to run instead of about how  bad the players were. I'm not sure peyton manning would have done much here last year or russel wilson for that matter but because wilson can scramble and run, he might have looked ok but not much more than ok.

No - but you got my point. Mack was given a mandate to find a #1 QB for last year. What he did was cut the two guys with the most experience (as in Buck always being hurt so he doesn't count) and brought in two guys to replace them that I say to this day would not have beaten them out in a fair competition training camp. One guy, Chase Clement, wasn't even playing pro ball anymore, had been a 'beer league' qb. I probably could have given him competition. That's my point. If Mack had brought in two guys like Willy/Reilly, then I get it. He didn't. As for the Hall comment - that was directed at ISO because he was, for some reason, singling me out of the 98% of the people on this board as the only guy who 'hated' (his word not mine I don't 'hate' anyone that's a strong, ugly word) Hall and wanted him gone. I wanted Hall gone cause he was never good enough. It was easy to pick too from what Marve did to get here, and the fact McManus personally vouched for Brohm, I knew he wasn't going anywhere. Only question for me was would Marve start the year on the PR but as mentioned, when Browning was signed, it was obvious Hall was gone. 

National RB Guillaume Bourassa

International DB Tony Burnett

International LB Korey Jones

International DT Dyrell Porcha

International OL RJ Dill

National K/P Steven Shott

National LB Thomas Spoletini

Released by BC

And btw - did I not call it ISO - See ya Hall. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. ISO - remember, we didn't with Hall so if Willy goes down I'd much rather lose with MARVE as our QB who has a 'future' then Hall as our QB who never had a future. My Joe Freaking Mack Demons are finally gone. What a joke that was - Elliott/Brink cut for two guys WORSE than them. And people wonder why we were an epic failure last year. 

Just saying here but.. 98 percent of this board called halls release. You are gloating for no reason. We all saw it coming. Do you really think a non mobile joey elliot and alex brink would have fared any differently last season? Last season was more about the coaches and the ridiculous schemes they tried to run instead of about how  bad the players were. I'm not sure peyton manning would have done much here last year or russel wilson for that matter but because wilson can scramble and run, he might have looked ok but not much more than ok.

No - but you got my point. Mack was given a mandate to find a #1 QB for last year. What he did was cut the two guys with the most experience (as in Buck always being hurt so he doesn't count) and brought in two guys to replace them that I say to this day would not have beaten them out in a fair competition training camp. One guy, Chase Clement, wasn't even playing pro ball anymore, had been a 'beer league' qb. I probably could have given him competition. That's my point. If Mack had brought in two guys like Willy/Reilly, then I get it. He didn't. As for the Hall comment - that was directed at ISO because he was, for some reason, singling me out of the 98% of the people on this board as the only guy who 'hated' (his word not mine I don't 'hate' anyone that's a strong, ugly word) Hall and wanted him gone. I wanted Hall gone cause he was never good enough. It was easy to pick too from what Marve did to get here, and the fact McManus personally vouched for Brohm, I knew he wasn't going anywhere. Only question for me was would Marve start the year on the PR but as mentioned, when Browning was signed, it was obvious Hall was gone. 

You hate Hall, c'mon. It was obvious because you hate Joe Mack. Call a spade a spade. I am no Mack lover either as 17, Mike & a lot of other posters here can attest to because we've had some heated discussions about it during the last year. So, you called one right with Hall being cut. Congrats, top of the world to you for doing that. Remember the love a year ago at this time from people here for Justin Goltz? How'd that work out? He was here 3 years & started a handful of games. Maybe Marve works out. Maybe he doesn't.