TSN Panel (Randorf leaving TSN)

Rich

I'd say a darkhorse may be Elliotte Friedman... it has been pretty quiet for chatter about him and Rogers. Of course analysts/panel members could be announced later too.

He obviously did the hosting duties on CBC when the CFL had games on there.

Cuthbert is the best in the world, bar none but Miller isn't terrible. Hughson always sounds like a video game, Cole is half way to senile and Lee is just a moron. Randorf as the late game guy will be a massive upgrade there. Not sure why people don't like the Oilers Kevin Quinn...I'm a big fan of that guy. He and DeBrusk have a quality broadcast. So much better than the Flames its not even funny.

Cuthbert is the best in the world, bar none but Miller isn't terrible. Hughson always sounds like a video game, Cole is half way to senile and Lee is just a moron. Randorf as the late game guy will be a massive upgrade there. Not sure why people don't like the Oilers Kevin Quinn...I'm a big fan of that guy. He and DeBrusk have a quality broadcast. So much better than the Flames its not even funny.

Noeller, now that Peter Maher is retired after 34 years doing Flames radio there's a big void for pbp here in Calgary. There's no one in Calgary remotely good enough to replace him. No one was ever groomed.