Some new players and where you guys think they might fit in 2014

1. Kenny Tate LB

2. Nic Grigsby RB

3. Graig Newman DB

4. Brian Brohm QB

5. Donavon Kemp WR/KR

Of the new guys signed here these seemed to have been mentioned the most on this site. I know about Newman and that's about it although Kemp had a great career as a KR in college. Anyone want to guess on where these guys end up in 2014? On the team playing an important role, backup, or training camp fodder? To get it started I think Newman becomes our starting safety.

Tate seems to be a solid recruit, could see him lining up as DE or LB, perhaps he is one of the 4 DI's.

Grigsby has a chance to be our starting running back, if not, i dont think he makes the team. Can he return kicks? cuz if not, its either starter or Fodder really

Neman i think will be a player this year, whether that be as a starter or backup, im not sure. But he will definitely make the team. Could see him platooning as a lb on some plays

Brohm, when they traded for him, they said he was a max hall type of guy, a natural born leader, i actually could see him becoming the backup over hall due to halls lack of arm strength

Kemp? he's an interesting one, lots of competition at the receiver spots it seems, has seemingly dealt with injuries his whole career but if he could stay healthy, he very well could be an impact player, my guess tho.. he's fodder.

Not sure where everyone will fit in. But for the first time in a long time I feel confident that the coaches will do everything it takes to have these guys play in the right positions and succeed. I have talked to a few people who work with the team and are close to the team and they all feel really good about this year. There is also a lot of cool things the Bombers will be bringing out this year both on the field and for the fans to give them a more enjoyable time. Can't wait!!

Tate, Leggett, Johnson are my big 3 on D for new imports

For me, I find it hard to pick only 3... I can find things to get excited about in a lot of the new recruits.

I'm pretty happy I'm not in mike O'Shea's position this year... I think it's going to be a difficult year come cut down day

I'm excited to see what Newman brings.... I remember seeing him play in spot duty last year and thinking "why are Saskie's NI back-ups better than our starters?!".... Newman will bring the versatility that Butler brought/will bring to Sask/Ham 

There certainly seems to be an air of increased talent around the team this year.  Let's hope its the case.

Also excited to see what Wade Miller might bring to the fan experience (would like to see more tailgate-like options before the game - enticing fans to start showing up earlier will help traffic issues and put more money into the kitty - would also love to see the area behind the stadium developed into a park/gathering place/pre-game event centre but I doubt this is in the card).