EJ Kuale at MLB?

I'm hearing that the Bombers are interested in recently released LB EJ Kuale. He has a history with Etch so makes some sense. Could also explain why McRath was released.

I don't know much about Kuale. Any scouting reports...is he any good? Could end up as our starting MLB this season.

Well, we need the CFL experience at MLB, and Lord knows he has the aggressiveness, but if he cannot stick with a talent-poor team like the Esks, what does that say?

well the Esks got a good MLB with Sheritt and his backup Curran

wait... never played for Esks.

I'm hearing that the Bombers are interested in recently released LB EJ Kuale. He has a history with Etch so makes some sense. Could also explain why McRath was released.

I don't know much about Kuale. Any scouting reports...is he any good? Could end up as our starting MLB this season.

Nope. he didnt played for Etch before...

Etch - 2008-12 (SSK), 2014 (WPG)

Kuale - 2009 (CGY), 2010-12 (TOR), 2013 (MTL, SSK)

maybe you mean he has history with O'shea

He always kind of struck me as one of those guys who is a great athlete but lacks stuff between the ears. Not my favourite kind of player. 

Ive had the same opinion... Great athlete, fantastic physical specimen but Im not sure he's the cerebral type to come and win the game withing the game. Could be an assignment blower as well. We'll see. Maybe the rider fans can tell us all about how crappy he is now that they've released him

I'd like Kuale here to compete. Use him as your rover. He's the type of guy QBs always are thinking about in the back of their head. I wasn't thrilled with the hit on Buck but the guy has made more more tenacious hits that were legal. This team needs to get meaner.

Still say we end up with Lin-J Shell...

Shell is not a MLB.

And you think this matters to Etcheverry?

I know Etch D is unorthodox... but seriously do you think he doesnt need a legitimate MLB ?

Hey, I would have gone with McRath or McCune.

Kuale and McCullough are not 'legit' MLBs - they are essentially hybrids as well.  Williams is done, Lloyd is done...  who else?

Shell is the same player as Korey Banks...  just saying, I could see Etch creating an LB core of Newman/Wild/Shell/Banks

Still say we end up with Lin-J Shell...

Shell is not a MLB.

And you think this matters to Etcheverry?

I know Etch D is unorthodox... but seriously do you think he doesnt need a legitimate MLB ?

Hey, I would have gone with McRath or McCune.

Kuale and McCullough are not 'legit' MLBs - they are essentially hybrids as well.  Williams is done, Lloyd is done...  who else?

Shell is the same player as Korey Banks...  just saying, I could see Etch creating an LB core of Newman/Wild/Shell/Banks

He's too light to be a MLB.