Should We Get Younger...

Floyd

re: Jovon's PI -- the call should have been a wash, because AB3 was interfering as much as JJ was. As for the premise of this thread, I actually burst out laughing. All through Joe Mack's tenure, all I've heard from Bomber fans is how we're too young. Not enough vet presence. Now we're too old? Get lost...you need a good combo, and I think we have that this year. The team showed a lot of good things last night that are being overshadowed by the fact that we didn't get 2pts. We're going to surprise a lot of people this year and win a lotta games...

We're already the youngest team in the league - again.  Let's just go with it finally.

I'm not a fan of Mack's continuous baby boom... but getting rid of Labbe and Morley is inevitable - either now or the off-season.  TE is just about done - transition him to player/coach... and do you really think we'll even blink if Markett replaces JJ?

It will surprise me if we get a lot of wins... we'll have a lot of competitive losses imo.  I would just rather get a rebuild out of the way instead of pretending we haven't been in rebuild mode for the last four years.