Redblacks to name Rick Campbell head coach

Mr. Perfect

The name isn't bad. Whatever. I've heard worse. They could be the Montgomery Biscuits. Or the Savannah Sand Gnats. So it could be much worse.

But what cannot get any worse is their god damn insistence on yelling their name and having it displayed in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

THAT is the worst idea I've ever seen. Talk about a great way to immediately become the butt of an infinite amount of jokes.

I've noticed that a lot of online outlets aren't bothering with the allcaps. Some articles I've seen from the Sun around Canada are going with RedBlacks. Googling REBLACKS this morning, and CBC.ca is also going with RedBlacks. It's such a dumb idea that it might not even gain enough traction to stick til the start of the season.

k wait, that wasn't a goofy trend created here? that was an actual thing they tried to start? my word what a dumb idea...

The name isn't bad. Whatever. I've heard worse. They could be the Montgomery Biscuits. Or the Savannah Sand Gnats. So it could be much worse.

But what cannot get any worse is their god damn insistence on yelling their name and having it displayed in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

THAT is the worst idea I've ever seen. Talk about a great way to immediately become the butt of an infinite amount of jokes.

I've noticed that a lot of online outlets aren't bothering with the allcaps. Some articles I've seen from the Sun around Canada are going with RedBlacks. Googling REBLACKS this morning, and CBC.ca is also going with RedBlacks. It's such a dumb idea that it might not even gain enough traction to stick til the start of the season.

k wait, that wasn't a goofy trend created here? that was an actual thing they tried to start? my word what a dumb idea...

Oh, it's a thing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ottawa-cfl-redblacks-franchise-asks-write-nickname-caps-193804246.html

Oh, it's a thing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ottawa-cfl-redblacks-franchise-asks-write-nickname-caps-193804246.html

stunned... simply stunned. how this ever even saw the light of day...