Blue Bombers Hit Another New Season Ticket Record With Nearly 25,000 Sold

Rich

Just five days left to purchase season tickets.

With just five days left for fans to purchase season tickets for the inaugural season at Investors Group Field, the Winnipeg Football Club today announced they have hit a new all-time season ticket high with nearly 25,000 sold. 

Tickets can be purchased by clicking here or by calling the Blue Bomber ticket office at 204-784-7448.  Fans can also purchase season tickets in person at Investors Group Field

http://www.bluebombers.com/article/blue-bombers-hit-another-new-season-ticket-record-with-nearly-25000-sold

Good stuff...gonna be loud all year long!

I was at the stadium for the first time  yesterday, and I was just shocked at what that roof does to the noise. 

A car driving by with a loud exhaust was magnified significantly by the echo created. When the D would make a big play during practice, and the 30-40 of them would start hooting and hollering, you could really hear it. Even when the QBs or long snappers were yelling out their cadences on the far end of the field, I could hear it clear as day.

Pack that place with 33,000 rabid, frothing at the mouth bomber fans and we might just send that tin into orbit. 

Anyone know if there is any seismographs on campus? Would be neat to see the tape of a game.

Not sure a seismometer would pick up sounds from game day. I'm no physicist here, but I'm guessing that sound would take the path of least resistance and travel above ground - not to such a depth and at such a vibrating frequency that it would register on any seismemeter - even one a par five away. But who knows - if it did register - that'd be pretty cool too.

Not sure a seismometer would pick up sounds from game day. I'm no physicist here, but I'm guessing that sound would take the path of least resistance and travel above ground - not to such a depth and at such a vibrating frequency that it would register on any seismemeter - even one a par five away. But who knows - if it did register - that'd be pretty cool too.

get it loud enough you would notice vibrations in the ground, not a lot obviously but there would be something if your equipment was sensitive enough.

yeah the human voice is pretty trebly, don't think it'd penetrate the ground too well. People Jumping all at once might do something though.

Don't get me wrong I think the 25,000 number is outstanding but were still left with 8,000 tickets a game for the general public, which is the same as selling 21,000 ST's and having a capacity of 29,500. Also of those new 4000 STH I'd imagine many of them were 'walk ups' in years past. What do you guys think the over/under is as far as sellouts go? I think we can count on the opener/2nd game/banjo bowl as locks the rest I think is really up to the teams performance. That being said I'm gonna go 6 but I hope I'm wrong and all 9 are packed.