Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banjo Bowl GDT

  • Replies 551
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kramdi was outstanding today.

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    Brady now over 1000 yards rushing on the season. First Canadian to do this 5 times in a row.

  • henoc says the ol has played well and protected zach well. some one call the concussion spotter he’s cleared not ok

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Zach was sacked 5 times. What logic do you use. Zach gets hurt every other game. He’s not what he used to be. Why can’t ppl accept a darn near 40 yr old oft injured QB ain’t it anymore.

I know he is at the end of his career but for this season he is the best option if he manages the game and does not force it

That's a ball Lawler would have caught

Just now, sportmentary2012 said:

I know he is at the end of his career but for this season he is the best option if he manages the game and does not force it

Don't think that's in his personality.

Guys I'm getting an error message when trying to read posts but I can post

Just now, bustamente said:

Guys I'm getting an error message when trying to read posts but I can post

All lies! Sorry read that wrong. Thought you said you couldn't post!

Edited by BaconNBigBlue

Just now, Ckr said:

Don't think that's in his personality.

Apparently not given what just happened

Just now, bustamente said:

Guys I'm getting an error message when trying to read posts but I can post

Often when I hit "post", my posting disappears into the ether for a while, sometimes forever.

How is that possible? Thought he had to go out for 3 plays?

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Guys I'm getting an error message when trying to read posts but I can post

Post traumatic stress disorder?

Saskatchewan 1 yard offside. WTF?

I wanna see that pass interference again

Riders moving the ball

Just now, Ckr said:

I wanna see that pass interference again

It was slightly early but close enough that it doesn't normally get called

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

Going for it on third and 3 with 9 mins the bombers would never.

Just now, bustamente said:

Riders moving the ball

No pressure.on Harris.

Riders probably trying to think of a penalty they can ask for.

Just now, Blueandgold said:

Riders probably trying to think of a penalty they can ask for.

They got a gift call on 3rd and 3 but nice pic for justice to be served !

Kramdi is making a difference

Appreciate Kramdi's play today....looking like an all-star. But WTH are Kramdi and Kelly doing on the field at the same time?

Just now, Slimy Sculpin said:

Appreciate Kramdi's play today....looking like an all-star. But WTH are Kramdi and Kelly doing on the field at the same time?

Just good friends.

The O couldn't open even a small whole for Brady?

Not great playcalling on that series, IMO.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.