Game 81: Let’s Get Kraken (or The Old Man and the SEA)

9 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

and lets keep it that way

im-ok-with-it-its-fine.gif

I'm more than OK with it- happy to hear!

Like an idiot I took on a late scheduled work trip this weekend, said yes, then Jets go on a heater and Avs falter throwing off my schedule- Back mid afternoon Monday!

I'm not sure of the programming logic, but with both Vancouver and Edmonton available as "Late Game" teams, I'm not sure why the networks need Winnipeg to be the back half of a double header. Why can't they be a prime time game on Toronto's off day? I guess maybe Denver is further west and their time zone wants a later game maybe... Still. 8:45 on a Monday is a tough pill for Manitoba...

Edited by Noeller

43 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm not sure of the programming logic, but with both Vancouver and Edmonton available as "Late Game" teams, I'm not sure why the networks need Winnipeg to be the back half of a double header. Why can't they be a prime time game on Toronto's off day? I guess maybe Denver is further west and their time zone wants a later game maybe... Still. 8:45 on a Monday is a tough pill for Manitoba...

Not ideal for sure, but I suspect the majority of Jets fans will have no problems staying up for a late playoff game.

I'm starting a new gig on Monday that's an office type thing, so no more jerseys on game day, I suspect. I need to get some Jets golf shirts, or at least where a White Out tee under a dress shirt. Come hell or high water, I'll figure something out....