RedBlacks versus Lions GDT

bustamente

9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

The Bombers this year can beat anyone but can also lose to anyone. Never know who will show up.

Yeah I don't think we matchup great with Argos, and haven't been a good road team at all.  Could very well end up 12-6 and hosting West Semi.

Older crew seem to be losing steam.  Hopefully bye can reanimate them.  Aside from Banjo Bowl haven't come out too hot out of the gates.  Picked it up in 2nd half in some games.  Not sure we can continue that into Argos game and October against other desperate teams.

stigs17

Dec 3, 2005
Another file of now a mountain of evidence of how QUOTA HIRING isn't only wrong, it's EVIL.

If they had any integrity, Dyce, Jones & Miles should have buried their heads in shame and handed in their resignations after the 5th loss they 100% created.

Team is overmatched, but you will never win with a token quota hire group (Dyce, Jones, Miles) that would fail as Walmart greeters.

SIckening seeing mentally disturbed transgenders dancing on the field, WTF? First they want a parade day, now these judgmental freak shows attack anyone not 100% into their sickness.

Enough of the woke insanity and insulting those who fund all this woke insanity. Stop the quota hiring, get a quality QB, RESPECT those funding your business for decades, it's not complicated, OSEG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this on HF Boards a few minutes ago by a RedBlacks fan named Stigs 17. I wasn't aware hiring Dyce was a Quota Hiring. I don't think any CFL teams did that. The hiring of the assistants are Dyec's decision & not the team or CFL. The other stuff? I have no comments. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

45 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

stigs17

Dec 3, 2005
Another file of now a mountain of evidence of how QUOTA HIRING isn't only wrong, it's EVIL.

If they had any integrity, Dyce, Jones & Miles should have buried their heads in shame and handed in their resignations after the 5th loss they 100% created.

Team is overmatched, but you will never win with a token quota hire group (Dyce, Jones, Miles) that would fail as Walmart greeters.

SIckening seeing mentally disturbed transgenders dancing on the field, WTF? First they want a parade day, now these judgmental freak shows attack anyone not 100% into their sickness.

Enough of the woke insanity and insulting those who fund all this woke insanity. Stop the quota hiring, get a quality QB, RESPECT those funding your business for decades, it's not complicated, OSEG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this on HF Boards a few minutes ago by a RedBlacks fan named Stigs 17. I wasn't aware hiring Dyce was a Quota Hiring. I don't think any CFL teams did that. The hiring of the assistants are Dyec's decision & not the team or CFL. The other stuff? I have no comments. 

Stigs is a ******* racist.