Game 46 vs Chicago

iHeart

11 minutes ago, Goalie said:

This guy is a good anthem singer. Much better than Stacey 

tumblr_pdl2jpwnpj1xpdwtoo2_250.gifv

Seriously, I thought he was decent and didn’t overdo it, but Stacey is rock solid. Also sits right by me at Bomber games, so I will speak no ill of her. 

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ugh Leah  

So monotone and no excitement at all from her 

At least Greg Millen is the colour guy. Not sure what anyone else thinks, but I like his style. And on Sportsnet that makes him a God by comparison. 

I don’t know if it is deliberate, but maybe Leah keeps it calmer and more monotone to keep her in a lower register. I’ve heard high-pitched broadcasters before and they are always a turn off. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

On both Hawk goals Jets D (Heinola noticeably) backing in too much and not standing up at the blue line. On the first some offensive interference not called as Heinola pushed back to his net, and on the second giveaway got Morrissey and Heinola out of position and retreating. Too many short little flip passes by the Jets not getting through and causing turnovers. 

Culture change needs to happen this off season

U know the game plan is crash the night but only Dubois and Lowry line does. 

Hate to say it but that's all folks

Can't lose to Chicago and expect playoffs. 

Prob easier to move Scheifele instead of Wheeler cuz of contract. Seems like one will have to go. 

Edited by Goalie

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

Culture change needs to happen this off season

U know the game plan is crash the night but only Dubois and Lowry line does. 

Hate to say it but that's all folks

Can't lose to Chicago and expect playoffs. 

Prob easier to move Scheifele instead of Wheeler cuz of contract. Seems like one will have to go. 

which one has less time left to go? Wheels has been leading this team and Scheif has worn the A for about 6 years now (and didn't Scheif sign an 8 year contract?)

5 hours ago, iHeart said:

which one has less time left to go? Wheels has been leading this team and Scheif has worn the A for about 6 years now (and didn't Scheif sign an 8 year contract?)

Wheeler ideally goes but he looks like he tries his hardest he's just not good anymore or worth his 8.5 million Cap but likely can't go anywhere cuz who wants his cap hit. 

Scheifele? Good contract. Like 6.5 ish I think cap hit. 

Ideally both probably should go tho cuz u prob get a 1st plus solid young player plus maybe for Scheifele 

Transfer the leadership to the Dubois Connors perfettis Lowrys even of the team. Build around pld Connor Perfetti heinola ehlers and these guys. 55 and 26 had their run. It's over now.

Could probably get some nice scoring depth like Owen Tippett from Florida for Stanley. Much needed young rw.