Winnipeg Tailgating

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Sounds like a BJ and Hal bit. Those two were amazing. Earlier this year on CJOB Hal was reminiscing and playing some old clips of him and BJ and was really emotional. Started crying on air and had to take some time to compose himself. Thinks of those times as the best times of his life.

Many times I would be cry laughing listening to those two in the morning. So funny!

9 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Many times I would be cry laughing listening to those two in the morning. So funny!

both of those teams...BJ/Hal and Tom/Joe were outstanding at their craft. There's an entire generation of broadcasters that were/are greatly influenced by them....

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

Definitely a fan of both. Could never understand the appeal of Wheeler (before he revealed himself to be a total jerk), especially after BJ and Hal.

Yup. Cant stand Wheeler. Guys a tool. He owes Hal a lot for dragging his sorry ass into the spotlight. When Wheeler was canned and went to court a few years back, his salary was revealed and i almost s*** my pants.

32 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yup. Cant stand Wheeler. Guys a tool. He owes Hal a lot for dragging his sorry ass into the spotlight. When Wheeler was canned and went to court a few years back, his salary was revealed and i almost s*** my pants.

it's a subject that doesn't get spoken about even within the industry. Those numbers (all Wpg Morning Show hosts salaries were revealed) caused quite a stir within the broadcast industry.....

So in my Bomber app I go to “tickets” in the main menu and then it let’s me select my Bomber account. When I press on that the events list pops up and I get a list of all the games. When I press the specific game my ticket with the QR code comes up, and that is what they scan. Try that. It also gives you the option to transfer seats or place it in the Apple wallet (the QR code ticket specifically).  

23 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So in my Bomber app I go to “tickets” in the main menu and then it let’s me select my Bomber account. When I press on that the events list pops up and I get a list of all the games. When I press the specific game my ticket with the QR code comes up, and that is what they scan. Try that. It also gives you the option to transfer seats or place it in the Apple wallet (the QR code ticket specifically).  

That's how mine seems to work too..so all good