• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing more enjoyable than the fLames getting tossed in the fashion they did last night. Absolutely crumpled and it was wonderful to see. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Put me in the at least Vegas isn't in the finals camp.

24 teams vs. 31 teams isn't a huge increase. If the league can make 12 teams per bubble work as it has, a similar system with four bubbles* seems pretty manageable. Logistically, however, I'm not sure

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

I thought they talked about starting again in December

They have but it's looking less and less likely. Draft and free agency in the first few weeks of October. Camp in mid-November? It's too late for that now. Maybe they get going in December with camp, break for Xmas and then start around New Year? 

Edited by JCon
1 hour ago, Noeller said:

On the drug front, the items of choice were cannabis gummies. "The only thing that you really saw advertised was guys that were into their gummies or edibles. And that was usually just used in their rooms," one Eastern Conference player said.

Sure different from the old Grant Fuhr days.

34 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

On the drug front, the items of choice were cannabis gummies. "The only thing that you really saw advertised was guys that were into their gummies or edibles. And that was usually just used in their rooms," one Eastern Conference player said.

Sure different from the old Grant Fuhr days.

tenor.gif?itemid=11590179