Edm @ Ssk Game Day

J5V

52 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

What are your thoughts on that?

I'd give Claybrooks another.chance, but look for better asst coaches.

Edit: quoted wrong post, meant thoughts on hiring Maas.

He's a good football guy, but his demeanour is very difficult to defend. 

It might be worthwhile for him to be with Reilly again. That would mean Jarious Jackson is gone and I'm really ok with that. 

Perhaps some good BC bud would calm him down? 

Ok, spreading positive Karma always returns positive karma.   Soooo... its time to see if some positive karma returns from the following. Its just fine that the neighbors to the West won their game. Its also fine that their 3rd string now 2nd string QB Harker did better in his 1st professional start. Then EE QB Kilgore did in his 6th start this year. It looks good having the Calgary Stampeders glued to the TV to see what happened in SK's game. I had grown tired of listening to Bo Levi and friends. Not to mention Calgary fans on the CFL web site as well as the 3 Down site. So SK gets to rest. With what has happened to their QB. Its obviously a huge benefit for Fajardo. But 13 days might not be enough for his Oblique. Its on his throwing arm side. No one has said if its the interior Oblique or the exterior Oblique. Al I know is things will get real BLEEK there if the Riders Diamond in the ruff will have to sit out.  

Of course the Stampeders have luck in buckets. With their starter sitting out earlier in the season. They too have a Diamond in the number 2 spot. Now Bo is healthy and the playoffs will be starting next week.  Im tired of Calgary being the top dog n the West. This season we have had an even amount of red, blue & green. Just like a studio monitor or your living room LED or OLED. The right amount of the 3 colors give you a good picture. With that being said what is needed is a little oange turning red on its head.

Go Lions Go

On 2019-11-03 at 8:47 AM, NorthernSkunk said:

Pilsner makes lots of people talk stupid in that stadium.

On 2019-11-02 at 5:02 PM, J5V said:

So embarrassing listening to Dunigan pump the Riders. Hard to believe he was ever a Bomber. 

I apologize for the Novel I’m about to write. However I’m bored and my mind is full of CFL everything

Truth of the matter is the longer the TSN color guys are away from their playing days. The more neutral they sound. Until Milt Stegall voiced his loyalty and love to being a Winnipeg Blue Bomber. All the rest tried to remain neutral. Some doing a good job, some doing extremely poor. Matt Dunigan played for six of the 9 Canadian teams. Plus he did have a failed attempt at being the Stamps head coach for a year. So the only Canadian teams he didn't associate with is Ottawa, SK and Montreal. Matt even went South in the U.S. expansion. Playing for the team named the Birmingham Barracudas. Dunigan has zero idea of anything as far as rivalry's are concerned. He could care Jack Rabbit crap about Bomber fans feelings towards the Riders. Matt has enough trouble just getting the player’s names right. He tries hard and his Ohio born Texan converted excitement keeps people listening. 

I truly understand competitiveness. I also understand why some fans do not like certain teams more than other teams. What I don't understand is why we are not smart enough to see that certain City's had money and teams that cleaned everyone smaller than them for so many years. There is finally a chance for us to compete against those big dogs that use to buy everything in sight. Including the best players, coaches and Assistant Coaches. Probably trainers as well. Now franchise like Winnipeg, SK and Hamilton. Heck even Calgary can compete against the likes of Hugh Campbell's EE that were so rich. So yes we can compete now with everyone on the same salary cap. But instead of figuring out how each small guy could help the other small guy. We just became more competitive and decided we dislike the other small guy way more than the big guys that use to stomp the little guys like us into oblivion! 

Truthfully if the Bombers don't make it to the Grey Cup. Once they are out I wish we could have figured out how to cheer for the small team or teams that may be left. Instead we are going to cheer for anyone else. If we don't make it to the Grey up everyone has been saying they will cheer for whom ever comes out of the East. Even if it’s the EE. The team that has destroyed us more than any other team. WHY? Because we are sick of Calgary and because SK just makes us sick. Boy this is a messed up system. 

Anyway I cant wait for next week. I just feel the way this season has had so many surprises. With Multiple back up QB's proving the are starters. So I believe we will see another surprise in our game. The way the Lions defence handled Bo and his offence! Its time for Bighill to follow Jefferson coming off the end. Meet with Bo in the middle and see how much he can bend.

Go Bombers!

Edited by Bobby West