Week Of: TiCats @ Bombers

Noeller

50 minutes ago, Noeller said:

anyone concerned about Strev's apparent gimpy wheel that he had in the second half of the Als game? His inability to run severely hampered the offense, I felt.....curious what his run game is gonna look like this week.

Good post. I had not heard much all week regarding Strev's condition. I do think he was on the gimp during the second half last week and if his running ability is degraded then we may be in a jam against the Cats.

47 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Good post. I had not heard much all week regarding Strev's condition. I do think he was on the gimp during the second half last week and if his running ability is degraded then we may be in a jam against the Cats.

And if he was injured during the game, why did they leave him in?? ('Cause the way we played, we were preserving the win, anyway).

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

anyone concerned about Strev's apparent gimpy wheel that he had in the second half of the Als game? His inability to run severely hampered the offense, I felt.....curious what his run game is gonna look like this week.

I fear that's going to happen alot with Streveler, can't expect him to run rough shod over opponents whenever he likes. Eventually they're going to put a stop to it, whatever whichway they have to do so.

10 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I fear that's going to happen alot with Streveler, can't expect him to run rough shod over opponents whenever he likes. Eventually they're going to put a stop to it, whatever whichway they have to do so.

I hear what you’re saying,

but,

this is Streveler we’re talking about. The running is a part of his game. As he gains more experience he may cut back on the running but, how can you take away part of his weaponry? It just wouldn’t work at this time.