Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FrostyWinnipeg

Game 61 : @ Everybody Knows

Looking at all those stats with Laine,  it blows my mind that a few people on here wanted to trade him away because of his slump...  look at the names of the players on those lists...  the guy is among elite company when it comes to scoring goals. 

On 2019-02-23 at 6:11 AM, Brandon said:

Looking at all those stats with Laine,  it blows my mind that a few people on here wanted to trade him away because of his slump...  look at the names of the players on those lists...  the guy is among elite company when it comes to scoring goals. 

I don't know if I've ever experienced the feeling of overwhelming relief more than when I saw that puck go in for Laine.  I think the only memory that surpasses it was finally finding a bathroom in Mexico...

17 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I don't know if I've ever experienced the feeling of overwhelming relief more than when I saw that puck go in for Laine.  I think the only memory that surpasses it was finally finding a bathroom in Mexico...

and Ehlers and Lowry