My Happy Dance Last Night...

DougR

... as I watched (online, play by play) the Bombers blow their lead, then go into OT and somehow pull victory out of the jaws of embarrassing defeat.  😉

Maybe we should call them the Heart Attack Bombers?  Anyway, it is a good morning down here in sunny New Mexico U.S.A.  Keep it going Bombers!!!

Yes...this team doesn't help us old guys that are closer to a massive coronary everyday.   This is bad but I'm starting to record games now vs. watching them live.  Then watching them after I know the outcome.   It's just easier that way and my wife doesn't shake her head when she hears me yelling and swearing at the tv. 

44 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Yes...this team doesn't help us old guys that are closer to a massive coronary everyday.   This is bad but I'm starting to record games now vs. watching them live.  Then watching them after I know the outcome.   It's just easier that way and my wife doesn't shake her head when she hears me yelling and swearing at the tv. 

I understand how it's easier to watch knowing the outcome, but man I am addicted to the rush of not knowing as bad as it is for my heart. I had a full glass of beer with 2 minutes left to play and by 1 minute left it was empty. That's how sphincter clenching that game was.

3 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

Edibles wont be available for another year 😪

I just returned from BC and there is no shortage out there right now......but yeh when the law comes into affect they are saying they might not be available for up to a year.  They are all waiting to see what happens.....

20 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I just returned from BC and there is no shortage out there right now......but yeh when the law comes into affect they are saying they might not be available for up to a year.  They are all waiting to see what happens.....

They will 100% be illegal to buy pre-made until at least June 2019...most likely October 2019

Edited by Bigblue204