Tiger-Cats @ Argos

Zontar

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Nope Gord Miller.

Too bad. I swear Rod Black, being a Winnipegger, jinxes us constantly with his inane commentary, bizarre references, and goofy nicknames. Few people can motivate me to turn the sound off like he can. Just a buffoon. Someone should also throttle Dwayne Ford. He encourages Black and goes along with his low I.Q. and they both need to go.

Just now, J5V said:

Trestman doing a slow burn on the sidelines. Green has to catch that. MBT throws a nice ball. Nice tight spiral, good mechanics.

Generally don't want to throw a ball at a 6'3 receiver to his knees.  MBT reminds me a lot of Brohm.  He has a very similar 3/4 release  His long throws float and his short ones are into the turf.  The floaters work pretty good when the DB's aren't playing the ball because the receivers can adjust, otherwise you'd expect a lot of INTs.

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Generally don't want to throw a ball at a 6'3 receiver to his knees.  MBT reminds me a lot of Brohm.  He has a very similar 3/4 release  His long throws float and his short ones are into the turf.  The floaters work pretty good when the DB's aren't playing the ball because the receivers can adjust, otherwise you'd expect a lot of INTs.

Looking much better than Brohm to me.

51 minutes ago, J5V said:

Too bad. I swear Rod Black, being a Winnipegger, jinxes us constantly with his inane commentary, bizarre references, and goofy nicknames. Few people can motivate me to turn the sound off like he can. Just a buffoon. Someone should also throttle Dwayne Ford. He encourages Black and goes along with his low I.Q. and they both need to go.

I'm hoping we get Dunigan and Rod Black doing the bomber game.......and maybe Dunigan will tell Rod to smarten up right on the air during the game.