Should this regime be on the hot seat?

White Out

Should another Semi Final exit be the end of this regime?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should another Semi Final exit be the end of this regime?

• Yes
    • No

Not to sound like a debbie downer but I believe the odds of us winning a playoff this game are in the single digits. This defense is beyond trash, and with key injuries on offense I see us getting absolutely pummeled by Edmonton. 

Zero playoff wins since 2011. In a 9 team league. I honestly can't even fathom it, and while the west semi is in 2 weeks if someone gave me the odds I'd bet my house straight odds we lose.

No they've won nearly 25 games the past 2 seasons. They (GM & HC) shouldn't be fired. But the organization needs tweaks. Like replacing Ritchie Hall & changing the ratio as to where our 7 Canadian starters play. I'm concerned about our scouting as we just can't find impact Int'l receivers.  That should be looked at as to whom is out there to scout the US. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No they've won nearly 25 games the past 2 seasons. They (GM & HC) shouldn't be fired. But the organization needs tweaks. Like replacing Ritchie Hall & changing the ratio as to where our 7 Canadian starters play. I'm concerned about our scouting as we just can't find impact Int'l receivers.  That should be looked at as to whom is out there to scout the US. 

This. This is the first time we have lost back to back games this year, and mos is with in sight of .500 as a bombers hc. After that horrid start that is very impressive. 

Mos, miller, and walters are strengths, not weaknesses. Richie, and to a lesser extent plop are issues. 

Double agree on the ratio issue. Long term we need 1 more starting NI ol. Though westerman being hurt is a big blow to the ratio. 

Id argue that we do find talented wrs. Givens, thorpe and other guys weve cut that have been picked up else where. Our offense doesnt flatter or make good use of diverse offensive threats though. We under use flanders when healthy as well. 

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It looks like it's going to be 22 wins out of 36 games. That's 61%.  By comparison, it looks like Calgary will win 29 of 36 or 81%.  To win as much as Calgary does we need to improve our winning percentage by 20%. Long way to go.

2 hours ago, J5V said:

It looks like it's going to be 22 wins out of 36 games. That's 61%.  By comparison, it looks like Calgary will win 29 of 36 or 81%.  To win as much as Calgary does we need to improve our winning percentage by 20%. Long way to go.

How many Grey Cups have the Stamps won (being such a dominant team) the past decade? They've choked more than they've won so dominant regular seasons don't mean as much as you think. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

44 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How many Grey Cups have the Stamps won (being such a dominant team) the past decade? They've choked more than they've won so dominant regular seasons don't mean as much as you think. 

No they haven't won a Grey Cup lately but that's precisely my point. You have to be that good to even get a chance at winning a cup year after year and they are always right there. We are a long ways away yet. Some of you think because we've had a little success we are now a great team. Far from it.

1 minute ago, J5V said:

No they haven't won a Grey Cup lately but that's precisely my point. You have to be that good to even get a chance at winning a cup year after year and they are always right there. We are a long ways away yet. Some of you think because we've had a little success we are now a great team. Far from it.

They won in 2014.  That's only two Grey Cups ago.

51 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

They won in 2014.  That's only two Grey Cups ago.

Right. Speedy's argument, dismissing Calgary by counting only the last 2 seasons. My point was if they aren't winning it they're losing it but they're always right there.