Game 10 : Penguins

So far the jets are leading 2-0 against the Penguins, how often do we get to say that really?

3-0 jets

come on Wheeler get a hat trick you are so due

armia just scored holy craperoni who are you people and what have you done to the winnipeg Jets?

oh man poor Desmith, his first career NHL game and barely ten seconds in net Wheels scores on him

#HappyBirthdayToMe! (it's not til tomorrow though)

Edited by iHeart

1 hour ago, Judd said:

First game I went to of the year. Couldn't be happier. Murray couldn't stop a beach ball last night. It was glorious 

It's always so funny when I read stuff like this. Pittsburgh D had like 5 turnovers in the first half of the first period. Murray got ZERO help in front of him, but hey...he let in 5 goals or whatever, so he's "teh shits".... then the poor DeSmith kid who comes in, and within the first minute, another brutal turnover, and Wheeler makes an INCREDIBLE move on the defenseman and puts a backhand top shelf....what the hell's he going to do? I almost...*almost* felt bad for the Pitt goalies. Except **** 'em 'cause it's Pittsburgh, and yay Jets....

29 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It's always so funny when I read stuff like this. Pittsburgh D had like 5 turnovers in the first half of the first period. Murray got ZERO help in front of him, but hey...he let in 5 goals or whatever, so he's "teh shits".... then the poor DeSmith kid who comes in, and within the first minute, another brutal turnover, and Wheeler makes an INCREDIBLE move on the defenseman and puts a backhand top shelf....what the hell's he going to do? I almost...*almost* felt bad for the Pitt goalies. Except **** 'em 'cause it's Pittsburgh, and yay Jets....

The 3rd Wheeler goal was unreal. Post, crossbar and in i think it was.