not to what if....

Booch

Interesting how a season can turn quickly...I not a guy to what if's and thanks to what I think is just a one off by the Rider's and not a true indicator of what they are...or definitely what BC isn't as that was a total biff job by them

But..if we beat Edmonton Thursday, and say Lions come back with a vengeance and beat Calgary, we actually will be sitting in second place. W e win and Calgary wins we are a game up on BC for third with a game in hand and only 1 point out of second.

worst case if we lose and BC loses we still in third with a game in hand...not a bad spot to be at this point in the season

B.C. ...coming back to beat Cal.....with that o line....Don't see it...if the riders made the leo's look like trash, imagine what the stumps will do to them....ouch...We better keep our eye on the prize and get by the Esks. and it would be nice to have help from Cal. ,,,,but don't expect it...I think a more palatable scenario would be us leaving B.C. heading for the basement, with a solid win against a very good team Thurs...... GoBigBlue

Riders are not remotely as good as they looked the other night, and the Leos are not nearly as bad. The win streak and easy time the Leos had from the week before had them coming in with a swelled head. Even Wally gave up pre-game trying to talk to them and had to beg Rolly Lumbala to help get the players focused. By all accounts, they came in thinking they could just go through the motions and win easily. They found out you can't do that in the CFL. I expect that the Riders will be brought down to earth next game, and that the Leos will be looking to put the hurt on someone after being thoroughly humiliated by an inferior team.