Argos @ Alouettes

MOBomberFan

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How come these crappy qbs keep finding jobs in a 9 team league? This is Mathews third year already & he looks like a 22 year old rookie. 

I could name over a dozen bad Bomber QB's we've had here in the past decade. It really is a QB driven lead. Decent offense with Ray under center. Absolutely nothing with the Argos backups. 

7 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Neither Toronto or Montreal are going anywhere this season.  Just bad mediocre at best football. 

Describing this game  as being mediocre is being kind. All Fajardo does is run. Mathews can't throw. Durant a couple of big throws for TD's but his best days are far behind him. Otherwise this game is a dud. We all knew it would be with these 2 teams playing minus Ray. B-O-R-I-N-G. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

15 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I could name over a dozen bad Bomber QB's we've had here in the past decade. It really is a QB driven lead. Decent offense with Ray under center. Absolutely nothing with the Argos backups. 

This is what's scary about the CFL. The backup qb position. For some teams they are living with their starter. If they go down they might as well concede the season. The drop off in production in Toronto after Ricky Ray is like stepping off a cliff at the Grand Canyon..