Winning 3 in a row, to dream the impossible dream ...

IC Khari

Ok, we have a loser team up 3 - 1 going into the third and we still can't get over that hump? What the heck is it going to take for this team to accomplish something that really isn't as monumental as it is turning it into? This team has the talent to do it but not the psychi it seems. Arghh!!!

Is that a skip on that record?

It'll take the team to play more consistent, better goaltending, less penalties, better PK and better 3rd pairing D.

4/7 (5 on the road) since healthy isn't too bad...said before and say it again, you don't fire the coach after half a dozen or so games with a healthy roster...this isn't the Bombers of the past.

Edited by Ducky

Roster is fine except 3rd pairing D....maybe tweak the 4th line and get another backup....Helle will be fine once he gets more experience....what part of roster don't you like? Defensive depth is a concern. Poolman signing would be nice but we are lucky if he makes the team and replaces Postma.

Simply put i think our roster is over rated by many, don't get me wrong we have some very good players but some of the young players should be in the minors and some of the veterans should be playing somewhere else, until this is addressed this team will not be a playoff contender, As for Poolman some say that he is ready to be a 5/6 d on this team again maybe a little optimistic but who knows, i actually have my doubts that he will sign with us, but i have watched him play and hope he does sign as i like the way he plays.

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Simply put i think our roster is over rated by many, don't get me wrong we have some very good players but some of the young players should be in the minors and some of the veterans should be playing somewhere else, until this is addressed this team will not be a playoff contender, As for Poolman some say that he is ready to be a 5/6 d on this team again maybe a little optimistic but who knows, i actually have my doubts that he will sign with us, but i have watched him play and hope he does sign as i like the way he plays.

Ya and we could use the depth too. I hope Chevy does something about it AT LEAST by the end of the entry draft.

29 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I think our prospects are young ...

Edited by IC Khari

4 hours ago, Ducky said:

Roster is fine except 3rd pairing D....maybe tweak the 4th line and get another backup....Helle will be fine once he gets more experience....what part of roster don't you like? Defensive depth is a concern. Poolman signing would be nice but we are lucky if he makes the team and replaces Postma.

If the roster is fine except a 3rd pair D and 4th line who don't play enough to make a difference. .. then that means the problem is coaching 

3 hours ago, Goalie said:

If the roster is fine except a 3rd pair D and 4th line who don't play enough to make a difference. .. then that means the problem is coaching 

19 minutes ago, Ducky said:

well I haven't heard that before.  you should post that more often.

karlalznersuit.jpg