Game 32 : Slip Slidin' Away @ The Crude Oil Blues

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

1516JETS017_MTSCentre-VS-Graphics_620x33

Game Time : Sunday 830

Game Story : You thought last nights game was bad?

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : You can't become a dictator through checks and balances - Tommy Chong

I'm going to the game. I'm guaranteeing a win. Oilers might as well mail it in. I love the world I live in.

Another ass wooping like last night and mo probably gets sent packing so part of me is hoping for 6 7 8 0 Edmonton with the Jets looking as awful as they did last night.  

I have no belief that a team who looked that awful last night can turn it around. Coach blaming the schedule last night.... fun fact Paul it was Calgary 31st game also.  Tonight is Edmonton 31st game.  The schedule excuse is BS 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Injuries and sked have been the same for a lot of teams and their PP, PK, and road performance haven't looked as bad as the Jets ...

And none come out in the second period EVERY GAME and look awful. 

You know if this was football people would be all over the coaches.  No adjustments made or making 2 many... the line blender needs to stop. 

Put ehlers with Scheif and Laine 

Put little with Wheeler and I'll say Perreault 

Leave them be for a couple games... don't break them up after 1 or 2 periods. We look lost out there because our lines aren't together long enough to actually build chemistry 

Edited by Goalie