Game 27 : My Winnipeg @ Meet Me in St. Louis

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Laine Little Stafford

Ehlers Scheif Wheeler 

Perreault Petan Dano 

Copp Lowry Tanev 

armia and Mathias are out a long long time and  not a chance do they put armia with little. 

Interested why you say this...didn't Little center Laine and Armia in TC?

5 hours ago, Ducky said:

Interested why you say this...didn't Little center Laine and Armia in TC?

Because until stafford is traded he's top 6. Armia is out a long time tho so maybe stafford is traded by then. If not your top 6 is a combo of ehlers scheif Laine wheeler little stafford. Just need to accept it. Mathias Lowry Armia was our 3rd line. That's where armia will go. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Anyone else not surprised that Yakupov is sucking just as hard in St. Louis as he did in Edmonton?  I was told all the time by Oiler fans that he just needed a change of scenery and he'd be the next Tyler Seguin.  More like the next Alexandre Daigle.

No commitment to playing the nhl way. Means being good defensively also. He's a project. I think he could turn it around in time.  But I wouldn't put money on it lol 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

No commitment to playing the nhl way. Means being good defensively also. He's a project. I think he could turn it around in time.  But I wouldn't put money on it lol 

I think next year he ends up on a line with Burmi playing for the Allah Akbars in the KHL...