Qb pressures

Judd

25 minutes ago, bearpants said:

yes I forgot about Andrew Green... I think you're right... he was definitely the "unsung hero" of that line...

I don't think unsung hero is the right term cause everyone at the time talked about what a great add he was for the team, trouble was he wasn't here very long being as old as he was. 

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I don't think unsung hero is the right term cause everyone at the time talked about what a great add he was for the team, trouble was he wasn't here very long being as old as he was. 

You're right, probably the wrong term... I just meant that he wasn't talked about much in that line... 2 all-star bookends, Labatte the phenom, the nastiest C in the business... and the other guy..

Edited by bearpants

57 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

I honestly don't even remember Donnelly, so he couldn't have played in many games.

Started some games between 08-09, backed up for a few more, sat out 2010 with an injury and then retired.

The 2007 line was Gauthier-Sheridan-Picard-Greene-Goodspeed.  That was a good line.

Kyle Koch and Matt O'Meara were also around at this time but I'm not sure they ever started any games...

Edited by Atomic

On 9/15/2016 at 1:02 PM, Judd said:

Check out @DTonSC's Tweet:

Interesting piece of info. 10 pressures allowed by Stanley Bryant with 2 holds definitely classifies as upper tier. But what classifies as a pressure?

It'd be interesting to see if there is any correlation between this statistic and the amount of rushing attempts the QBs have - the fact that Tony Washington is so high on that list may also be due to some additional pressures being caused by Reiley scrambling... it could just as easily be because he sucks at blocking though.