1 minute ago, tracker said:

I see the Riders in a worse position than the Bombers were last year at this time. Both teams struggling, but the Bombers did not have the combination circus/dumpster fire going on all around them, as is the case with the Riders now. At least last year we had hope that things would get better, but I am not sure the is the case for Rider fans this season.

So what are you saying? You think the Bombers snap 11 straight labor day losses in a row this year? The Liberals were in government last time you won here so I guess that's a positive this year.  Bomber defense has been awesome last four games, offense beyond Harris, not so much.  Theoretically no reason for the Bombers not to win this year, actually they should sweep the series TBH. I still don't see that happening.

57 minutes ago, Ripper said:

So what are you saying? You think the Bombers snap 11 straight labor day losses in a row this year? The Liberals were in government last time you won here so I guess that's a positive this year.  Bomber defense has been awesome last four games, offense beyond Harris, not so much.  Theoretically no reason for the Bombers not to win this year, actually they should sweep the series TBH. I still don't see that happening.

Weird poop does happen during these games, but Riders winning even one of the two would be beyond bizarre. The Bomber offence has not been overwhelming but the Rider defence has been a lot worse. I could see Durant being carried off the field by half-time in the LDC- a combination of a carnivorous Bomber D-line and a Rider O-line which has often been as strong as wet Kleenex.