Week 9 Edm. @ Tor. - Sask. @ Hamilton

Mr Dee

at least it looks like more there than the other day.

They will never get an NFL franchise. London will get one first, so will St Louis. Los Vegas. Even Hong Kong, I heard they plan on playing some games in Asia.

Toronton people probably wouldn't go to NFL either.

tired of coach challenges. at least they're starting to deal with them quickly.... that was 30 seconds or so

for some reason this game is dull. argos running the bend and break defence....

why was the a penalty on bourque?

Edited by Mark F

Kilgore looks like he has a good arm, and he can run. accuracy maybe a bit of a problem..... they seem to be good at finding qbs. He probably needs a bit of time, if that's possible.

"They remind me of the Bombers pre-Nichols, listless. "

yes, very similar.

this game is  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Mark F

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

How could they not have known??? They had nearly an entire season to see how he played. Just the age difference alone would have made keeping Ray a bad choice. #Dumb.

That's what make that decision such a what were they thinking moment, had there future qb and gave him away

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Reilly has 300 yards in a half, he also has some real good receivers.

Exactly... he has some real good receivers. Getzlaff is useless though. He should retire. Getting paid a lot of $$ to really do nothing. With Walker & Bowman Reilley doesn't need to throw to anyone else.

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

You should have heard Glen Suitor being interviewed in Calgary Thursday night. He compared Jennings to Russell Wilson. Then there was the story about Jennings being an elite qb because he threw for 4 consecutive 300 yd game until last night which put him in the same company as former BC qbs Dickenson & Flutie. To me 300 yds is the new 250 in the CFL. It used to be that 300 yds passing was quite the accomplishment. Now qbs are doing that all the time. It's not that big a deal. Jennings has a ways to go yet until he's considered elite.

Yup. Jennings has the arm and the athleticism, but not the eyes, at least not yet.

2 minutes ago, tracker said:

Yup. Jennings has the arm and the athleticism, but not the eyes, at least not yet.

I think he's made 17 starts so he's just getting started. But the way the media & especially TSN pumps these players tires. They need time to learn the game.

4 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

if that had happened in any other Canadian city the fans & media would have been all over Barker & Milanovich for letting Harris go. In Toronto no one cares.

Sad and true.....The move from Skydump doesn't seem to have dome much for argos attendance...IF this doesn't change this franchise will be in a world of doo-doo...Don't like what I'm seeing...Argos look dead and are pinning their hopes on old Ricky ....If he can stay healthy that might change their fortunes...the move sure hasn't attendance wise.