Everything posted by Goalie
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
In front of Tony Jones. Yup. If ever there’s a deceiving stat it’s tackles. Good lord this guy never makes a play. Ticats just owning our D. Owning.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Can’t stop the run. Can’t stop the pass. Am I in the Calgary 1st half bomber thread?
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Ticat OL owning our DL.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Dude couldn’t catch a cold with us, now he’s making bobble catches on the sidelines. Da ***.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
He caught that out of bounds. No way.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Why is Moxey celebrating. Wheatfall dropped it.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Nichols and Moxey both prob closer to the end. Tony jones also.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Bo getting the ball out very quick but yup. None.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Myron Mitchell. Former bombers killing us.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Holding Hamilton on the return. Thank god. Not exactly. He was moving still. Nichols beat again. Bo misses.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Ticats go 4 for 70 We go 3 for 65. lol.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Demski. That looked easy also.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Looked like a late hit on Vaval there.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Moxey being beat for 52 yards plays a role.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Ticats stars showed up on that drive and made our DBs look like little *******.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Nichols beat. Easy TD.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Lord Keric owns moxey.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
That was a long break. Nield should have had it but it was a long break so I’ll give him an out.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
So obviously you go after the guy who replaces Peters here no??
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Damn peters down a while here. Went for the big hit and missed and took Nields knee to his helmet.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Cobb is playing the Woogie role. Nield looking like Andy Fantuz out there early.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
I hear Vancouver has interest. Could be something stupid like Demko for nurse.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
I like that we dressed 7 DL tonight. That should mean lots of pressure on Bo. A little concerned about secondary depth tho but, how is the cats oline? I didn’t think they were great so Big Jake Willie and the gang should be able to feast. I liked Reese even with the penalties in pre season. He was owning guys. So hopefully he gets some solid reps. Got some potential there. I still think we could ixnay a lb and dress another db or receiver if you prefer. I think just get after BLM. That should be the plan on D. Limit lawler and K Smith and yeah, should be ok. On O? I’d like to see them put up lots of TDs. Realistically. 2 per quarter ;) Home opener. Condells home debut. I’d expect some razzle dazzle and some points. Zach gonna go off for like 400 and 5 tds. Brady goes over 100 and 2 tds. Vaval returns a kick for a TD. Maybe the opening kick. Yup.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
Thing is he’s exactly what the jets are lacking , a legit 2 c to play behind 55. Scheifele Larkin 1 2 would be pretty solid. Do I like his approach? Not necessarily but rumors are there’s been a rift with Stevie Y and Larkin for a few years now, going back a bit. I think dude may have been quiet for a few years about wanting out but went public cuz the rift was just at the point of Larkin or Yzerman goes. I dunno. I’m a wings fan myself and I do Recall Larkin kind of shitting on Stevie Y for doing nothing to help the team at the deadline but they had maybe lost 6 7 games in a row at that point. I dunno 2 sides to most stories.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Also a couple sell outs bumps up The average also. Riders be like thank you bomber fans.