Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
People in front, pucks to the net comes success. 2025 Four Nations tournament post of the year is what this is. lol.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Nope don’t want Helle to play well just for this game.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Yea not good, especially her spin she incorporated into it. Would have been nice it they brought back that military dude to sing again. He was outstanding.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
I’d end your sentence at SSK and maybe add the seven other teams acronyms in order of annoyance.
-
Random Jets News
Wow. That’s a huge hit for us. What was this illness that hit a lot of players and refs? At least he won’t risk injury. There’s that at least.
-
Random Jets News
Well if he is a healthy scratch I hope it doesn’t sit well with him so it can add to his motivation when he puts his Jet Jersey back on.
-
Random Jets News
By the way, whose they? Can't find that anywhere on the world wide web.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
True x10000000000
-
Random Jets News
Excellent. I hope he’s healthy and ready to go with the Jets for their final stretch of the season and hopefully deep into the playoffs. Oh I forgot, USA really really sucks. Lesss go Canada.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Not if CS has anything to say about that (fingers crossed).
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
I agree Riders suck.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Not holes, uncertainties (but hoping for the best) of how things are going to play out as in how will our interior dline, Ol, ZC and CS tandem, DS health, BO use, loss of Lawler, new additions brought on, loss of Ford etc etc hold up to getting us to the Cup and winning it. I think its reasonable to hold these uncertainties sprinkled with hopeful optimism (tho my optimism varies per position).
-
Random Jets News
Okay just saw this line taken from an article written by Charles-Alexis Brisebois: 'Kyle Connor, the Tkachuk brothers, and Auston Matthews are the most injured players among the Americans – from what we know, excluding McAvoy'. Pardon me? Kyle Connor? Crap.
-
Random Jets News
Canada wins, JM, KC, CH all stay healthy and are even more motivated to secure a playoff berth and go deep. Best case scenario.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
It is actually fun and way more intense than expected. I have even more reason to hate the GM for the Wild/USA. Hope we play the Wild in the playoffs and stomp them. Go Canada Go Jets but not for two of them this Thursday.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Ahhh 🙄 dude to be specific. 🙂
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
I had to rolly eye the rolly eye guy.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Not if we don’t create some traffic in front of Helle we won’t.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
As a casual observor, Holm just seems like a player who hasn't reached his full potential so I'm hoping we reap the benefits this year of him getting to the next level of really good.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
He's obviously an elite goaltender but yea not 100% confident he's going to win that 1-0 2-1 game for you when needed. When you get to this level the slightest nuances in skill make the world of difference between really good and great.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Guys like Aho and KC aren’t getting that extra 1/2 second, extra 1/2 foot of space to react to do their thing they are so use to getting in regular season NHL.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Cool didn’t know that. I was impressed not that that matters.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
I thought tonight’s national anthem singer was outstanding. The Jets should sign him.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Binnington, sorry. For the upcoming playoffs, KC needs to adjust to the amped up physicality as he’s experiencing in this tourney.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Weak goal given up by Billington. Helle playing strong. Canada to win, 3 Jets stay healthy will be perfect.